My wife suffers from multiple sclerosis and has been suffering from cognitive dysfunction for a while now, something that has been very difficult for both of us. I read on one website that ginkgo biloba can be useful to help people with MS recover some cognitive function. What is your experience with this?

In all honesty I know nothing about multiple sclerosis or what can and can't help, but I can tell you that I have been taking ginkgo biloba for the last six years to help with vasculitis, and I can tell you that it has helped me a lot. You know what the good thing is about ginkgo biloba? There are no side effects! So, even if you are not sure it will help, I would definitely give it a go!

I have read your post about Ginkgo Biloba. Which Ginkgo product and which dose are you taking? Do you use prescription drugs as well? I'm looking forward to your reply! Thanks a lot!