Ok so I'm 14. Still a virgin . I just watch a lot of porn and masturbate alot . And when I'm watching porn I see the girls clits ( I am straight ) and it's like pretty small . And then I look at mines and it's HUGE . And I'm not even over exaggerating . You can see it even if I'm standing straight with no underwear . And the thing that it's like the vagina cheeks lol I don't no what it's called but that's big too and my camletoe is really big when I wear spandex but I have a small butt . I feel like it's rare to have a big clit and I'm lucky or something cause that's all it says on google . "I wish I had a big clit your lucky your man is very lucky " but it kinda feels good when i masturbate and play with it lol . but is it normal to have a big clit ?

It sounds like you are happy with it and your cameltoe so what's the problem? If you just want to hear another person say it's normal, it is!

You ARE lucky, because you like it and because your lover will like it too. It feels good when you play with it and it will feel even better when your lover plays with it.

I don't like my big clit I am 14 and I'm scared if boy touches it they will think it's weird

Remember you are the one who is blessed and he is the one who wants what you have. Make sure he knows that before you allow him to touch it. If you happen to find a boy who says something bad about it, kick him out.