im planning to have sex but is it ok?

At 15, i guess there is no right or wrong time. It's up to you and your level of maturity. Are you mature enough to take responsibility for your actions? Have you prepared your self by getting on birth control? Have you been in a relationship with someone for a while and want to take it to the next level?
If it was up to me and you were asking me personally, i would suggest that you wait a while. But your asking a general question that is open for many to respond to.
Just make sure that you are protected. Not only from pregnancy but also be aware of STD's. Insist that your partner wear a condom no matter what he tells you. Your health and safety is most important here. Just be prepared, that's all.

Miss dcn1993
well like bbfeet9 has said it is up to you and your maturity, I have had high school friends have sex earlier, and one lady was 14 have become pregnante and was in school until about 7 1/2 to 8 months, I see her from time to time and she did well, but other don't do well.
There is no age that is right or wrong, just not proper timing, so the first thing is to be on birth control pills and you asked someone else how she got on them at 13, you can go to the family planning clinic, a free heath clinic or your own family doctor, make the appointment yourself for the birth conrol pills, or ask your parnets to make a appointment for you for a early school check up, or summer camp or a personal minor problem and while you are with the nurse, ask her, she will do what is needed and they will need to not tell your parnets, but the first PX will be hard to hide. Be prepard for a pap smear test. infor below
write back if you need some more help
RT

Going to the Gynecologist.
Yippee! Honestly, it probably ranks the same as trying on a bathing suit on your "things I hate to do" list. You know the importance of gyno exams. Your health depends on it. So hate it. Loathe it. Look forward to it. Just please remember to do it.
Whether you're a Pap smear pro or you've scheduled your first visit, here's a quick look at what to expect during a typical gynecological exam along with some useful tips.
The Appointment
You called. You made the appointment. Way to go! Next, plan on asking all those questions you've stored up since your last gyno visit. Become an informed patient. Be your own advocate. Ensure that you're getting the best possible gynecological care. Below are some guidelines to help you get the thorough check-up you deserve.
Q) When is the best time to schedule a gyno exam?
A) Generally it's the week after your period. Breasts tend to be least lumpy, so the breast exam will be as painless as possible and any serious lumps will be easiest to feel. The worst time is the week before your period. Breasts may be swollen and sore. You can have a pelvic exam during your period, but try to avoid it. The presence of blood makes Pap smears hard to read.
Q) How should you prepare for your first gyno visit?
A) Don't use yeast medications, spermicides or douches 24 hours before your exam.
If you're sexually active, it's best not to have sex the day before. Write your questions down so you don't forget when you get in the office. When you arrive, ask if they will want a urine specimen. If not, urinate before you see the doctor. The exam will be more comfortable.
Q) What should the doctor know?
A) Be honest. Don't withhold health information because you're embarrassed. Doctors are professionals. They need to have all the facts to take care of you properly. Most will tell you that they've seen it all. With that in mind, make sure your doctor knows:
• Your family's medical history
• Your sexual and gynecological history - don't leave anything out
• If you're using birth control or are at risk for a sexually transmitted disease
• If you've had unprotected or forced intercourse
• If you've experienced any unusual bleeding
• If you've had any discomfort or itchiness
Go ahead and ask your questions. Remember that list you wrote up before your appointment? Pull it out of your purse and refer to it so you don't forget something in the stress of the moment. Make sure you understand the doctor's explanation. Ask until you understand
Q) What's with the breast exam?
A) Your doctor should spend at least 30 seconds on each breast. You should definitely be doing self breast exams at home to familiarize yourself with your own anatomy and to notice any changes or lumps. Lumps are often fibroids or cysts, but the more comfortable you are with examining your breasts, the more likely you are to find any growths or tumors.
Your doctor will want to take special care if you have a family history of breast cancer. If you have a family history of breast cancer or disease, ask about mammograms.
The American Cancer Society recommends one mammogram by age 40 and a mammogram every year or two after. Teenage girls generally don't have to worry about mammograms yet, but now is the perfect time to start doing breast self breast exams. Not sure how to do a self-exam? It's easy. Your doctor can show you how. Request a card or pamphlet with how-to information to refer back to at home.

Going to the Gynecologist
Q) How can you get the most thorough pelvic exam?
A) The Pelvic Exam. Here goes. It's not usually anyone's favorite part of the appointment. But, for the sake of good health, you can do it once a year. And it can be made easier. Breathe deep. Count the dots in the tiles on the ceiling. Let your mind wander. Make small talk. Do whatever it takes to relax your muscles. Relaxation makes the whole thing more comfortable for you. As the gynecological exam begins, most doctors will tell you what he or she is seeing. If not, just ask what's happening. "Everything look normal?" is a great question. The doctor will first examine the external surface of your, feeling for bumps or sores. These might be an indication of an ingrown hair, a blocked gland, a herpes blister, or a genital wart. Next a speculum, a device that holds the walls of the open, will be inserted. The doctor will examine your l walls for sores and inflammation and your cervix for discharge, signs of infection and damage. He or she will probably take a Pap smear, a little scraping of cervical cells. It doesn't hurt but might feel weird. Afterward, a little spotting is normal, but tell your doctor if it's more than a few droplets of blood. In the (recent) past, there have been some problems with reading Pap smears. Today there are laws about how many slides a cytologist (a cell-sample slide-reader) can read per day. If you would like to know the specifics, just ask your doctor.
Next is the manual exam. The doctor inserts two gloved, lubricated fingers into your while pressing gently on your abdomen. This is how she or he checks out the surface of your uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. It usually doesn't hurt. Try to relax. Breathe slowly and deeply.
Finally, a rectal exam. Yep, that's right. If your doctor doesn't make this exam a regular practice, ask for it. It may sound bizarre to actually request this, but it's important. This step, in which one finger is in the and the other is in the rectum, helps detect rectal lesions and growths (an early sign of colon cancer) and also helps point out endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and the alignment of the uterus and other pelvic organs
Q) Anything else?
A) The doctor should summarize the outcome of your gyno exam, and give you a chance to ask more questions. Find out when you can expect the results of your Pap test, and have them mailed to you (call if you don't get them). Now is a good time to discuss any other health concerns you have. If the doctor seems to be in a hurry, find out if there is another time in the week when you can talk in more detail. Getting your questions answered is important.
Be your own advocate. You should not feel awkward, uncomfortable or dissatisfied with your physician/patient relationship. If that's the case, check your health insurance plan to see if changing doctors is an option. This is your health. Nothing in life is more important.
Q) What if I get a prescription?
A) You should know what you're taking. Some questions: What is this? What does it do? Any foods I should avoid while taking it? Any other drugs interact badly with this? How long do I have to take this? Will I need to refill the prescription or make another appointment to see you? Is there a generic version that's cheaper?
That's it! Just be aware and assertive. Most doctors will appreciate your interest in taking care of yourself. You will be doing this when you go in to receive a prescription for birth control or “the pills”. You receiving a prescription for birth control does not mean you are having intercourse “or sex”, but it is one way to control your menstrual cycles, buy limiting the severity of each one. Along with breast growth and some other small positive side results. If you have intercourse by accident or misfortune, it will give one line of defense or you start having it by willingness, you will have one form of protection, but not beneficial enough for your total protection. So do not be reluctant in receiving a birth control prescription and going to your annual Gynecologist exam.

No I don't think it is. At 15 you think you're more mature then you actually are. You are still a child. I lost my virginity when I was 15 and I regret it so much. I didn't even know what I was doing. I'm 18 years old now and I wish I had waited until now when Im mature enough to handle it. At 15 you're not having sex for the right reasons and later on in life you will most likly regret it. I strongly suggest waiting. When you first do it you may not feel regret, but please believe me that later on you will.

bonita your right my brother had sex at 15 and he todl me to never tell mom or dad but a few months later i told them and i ment this great girl and she told me she had heard about my brother and she asked me and i said yes but about the time a walked in the bed room i figared what am i doing and told her i have to brake up with you and her brother got mad and i told him what happend and he jsut asked like we were friends fo 24 sure 15 never do it kids and you thinks yeah but thats coming form a grow up umm no im 14 and  yeah still had never "did it' all most did but did not.

well not exatly jsut like the guest i had the allmost life my brother told me to tell my mom and dad he was gogint o his friends well he was half telling the trouth he did go to to his firend gril frinds and a  month later his gril friend has geting bigger and he was all weird i asked him and he siad he got her accidently pregent so that was the end of the lie and i ended up geting yelled at also so if your still reading this wait a little  till your both convished your ready so go ahead if you want but take my advisee but remember your the olny one who can make your own choses so go adhand and do not consited yyour self a dumb**** if you do i al most did it to

Ask your parents and you'll see what they say

Just do it like we care