This morning I put one in each I, I thought. When I got to the car my right eye wasn't clear. Somehow it fell out?? Is that possible with disposible soft? I'm afraid that somehow it slipped down my eyeball. Is that even possible? I don't see it. My right eye has felt a little dry today too. What's going on? I don't have time or money to go to the eye doctor. It couldn't have slipped down or up out of sight, right? Without me feeling it happen?Can you tell that this has made me a little wacky today?

To top it off, this was my last pair of contacts.

This morning I put one in each I, I thought. When I got to the car my right eye wasn't clear. Somehow it fell out?? Is that possible with disposible soft? I'm afraid that somehow it slipped down my eyeball. Is that even possible? I don't see it. My right eye has felt a little dry today too. What's going on? I don't have time or money to go to the eye doctor. It couldn't have slipped down or up out of sight, right? Without me feeling it happen?Can you tell that this has made me a little wacky today? To top it off, this was my last pair of contacts.
No more so than usual. :wink:

If you look for it and you don't see it... it probably fell out. Just be sure to look very carefully before you put another in... sometimes they can get way up under your eyelid.

My guess? It's way up under your eyelid. Doublecheck, and order more. You should always have a box on hand.

It could be in your eyelid. I only have one pair a year (though i'm thinking of changing that next time), so i know all about that.

:puke: Anything to do with eyeballs makes me gag. Those of you who can put in contacts are better and braver than I.
Give me compound fractures, open wounds, head injuries, whatevah, just no eyeballs.

yes its possible that can fall off without noticing , even though it may hurt you but have to dig around the eye and check the sides of eye and eyelids also . and its never (mostly) stuck in lower eyelid  bt it can stuck in upper so always check that if u feel u fell your lens . and if you dont get there guess what ?

u have lost them :) got new lenses

Actually I think it fell out. And yes it is possible with soft lenses. Sometimes air gets trapped between the eye and teh lense and it doesn't stick. It likely was popped out by your eye lid the first time you blinked after putting it in. I have on occasion had one get off center on my eye someplace but it is always so unfortable that I certainly notice it. Sorry it was your last pair though. That always blows. Hopefully you have a pair of stylish eye glasses for emergency use! :mrgreen:

They are so funky and chunky. I can't decide if I like myself better in glasses because they cover my face or because they're so dang kool.