hi i am a 14 year old, just wondering because i produce a sticky clear fluid when i ejaculate, is this still semen and contain sperm, and also does that mean i am in puberty ??

The first ejaculation in males often occurs about 12 months after the onset of puberty, generally through masturbation or nocturnal emission (wet dreams) At about age 11 to 13 normal about 12 & 1/2 
This first semen volume is small. The typical ejaculation over the following three months produces less than 1 ml of semen. The semen produced during early puberty is also typically clear. After ejaculation this early semen remains jellylike and, unlike semen from mature males, fails to liquify.
YES in short e-mail if need more
J-save

so does that mean i am in puberty then, and does that clear sticky fluid contain sperm ?? :L

Yes you are in puberty i think most likely your semen hes no sperm but don,t need sperm tall ready to make a baby> I can make shore you are in puberty if answer some question if like send me a privet message with answer you can or jest post here

Hes your penis grown

have your testicle grown

do have pubic hair

if are not circumcised can pull back your foreskin

how often do you have wet dreams

do you ever masturbate

Thank you for your time and i look foreword to your answers

J-save

If u have hair young your pennies then yes

Im 13 Has your penis grown:yes have your testicle grown:yes do have pubic hair :on my testicles if are not circumcised can pull back your foreskin: yes how often do you have wet dreams: a few times a week do you ever masturbate: yez

Im almost 13 and ejaculated clear stuff is that still sperm or urine

Also when i keep masturbating it still comes out is that normal? :|

Well ya see that's clearly a immature bunch of sperm because piss is yellow and not sticky :3

You are just starting to produce seamen, It will get better as you get older.

I'm 13 1/2 and I don't have pubic hair my balls haven't grown and neither has my penis but when I masterbeight clear jelly comes and I'm not sure if I am in puberty

yes you are on the cusp of puberty, you will start to see changes real soon

So, you produce people that sail on the seas? (Seamen)

Yes and every time you masterbate youll get taller fast I started doing its know I got taller fast in 3 days omg

Hey how can I message you?