Cuz I flat out suck at it.

One line has 10 people, the other has one. I'll pick the line with one. Let's say it's a person buying a pack of gum. Well, it turns out he's using 10 coupons for it, writing a check and he just can't find his ID...

It's almost eerie how it happens every time...

What you need to do is bring ten of your closest friends with you everywhere and station each one in a line.

Whoever gets there first can signal you over to get your stuff.

The secret is to watch me and pick another one.

The secret is to never choose the line that I'm in because it will always be the slowest moving one.

What you need to do is bring ten of your closest friends with you everywhere and station each one in a line. Whoever gets there first can signal you over to get your stuff.
Sorry, I can only afford 3 friends (unlike some of you other riffers who have like hundreds of them stationed around this crazy country!! :evil: )

Use the internet. No waiting. By lots of packs of gum and never a problem again.

Yeah, but then I miss that wonderfully hellacious customer service that I've grown to love and expect!!!

You need to go to Wal-Mart more often.

You need to go to Wal-Mart more often.
I'd rather eat my own foot.

Thats easy. Which ever line seems the most logical to you is the one you should not take.

I've tried this tactic. I lose everytime. The worst is when you go in one line, see that the other line is going faster so you jump on that one and it slows down to penguin pace (beginning of Office Space scenario with the lanes)....

Now you're starting to sound like the guy in "The Princess Bride". Actually, avoid whatever line my husband chooses, poor guy. I was standing in a line at a store, moving ok. He comes up, moves me to another line and we never moved again. The line I was in first emptied completely!

You need to go to Wal-Mart more often.
I'd rather eat my own foot. A little snack while you wait will help to pass the time.