hi im shine im 14years old and my height 5'9. is there anyway to decrease my height or stop the growth and moreover my weight is 40 kilos 

test test test

As a midget I envy you beyond explanation, I've always had a rough time in elevators especially, it smells like human waste in there! Reality is, the only thing you can do to STOP your growth is take Testosterone injections (Steroids) which would result in a T2 blockage, rendering your growth to a screeching halt. I don't understand why you feel bad for being a tall ass muffaga... While people much like my self (Dwarfs and midgets) deal with day to day life with more than just a handicap, rather a legicap.

Now this is something strange, People want to grow their height and you want to stop grow of your height. Though 5.9" is not  too much. Do you have some intuition like you will much taller as you get older. Is there something like that? But seriously telling 5.9" at age 14 is also good.

Are you serious, so many people are complaining about their short height and you want decrease it that's shocking...

I am !4 years OLD my height is about 5'8 I wanna to Descrease it now!

I got 2 FOOOT height only in 4 months............. Dont know why :P

I wanna decrease my height too i am 14 years old and i am 5'7 i want to get shorter
I tried getting fat it didnt work i stopped drinking didn't work either

I also wanna decrease my height, m 17 and almost 5'7
People even make fun of me :(

Meee tooo im a girl @16 with height 5'10 :(
Anywaysss to get shorter please....???? Its really embarrassing to be this tall!

Health Guru
Hi, I'm afraid to say there isn't any to stop yourself growing because it's in your genetics, are your parents tall or grand parents because that will normally give you an idea how tall your be.

Me also 6.2 but i go to gym and stop my height you also need to go to the
gym

I really don't know where some of you get your answers from because nothing you do will stop you from growing because it's all in your genetic coding when you are conceived just like the colour of your eyes your hair colour your features how big you breasts/penis will be and it's even been discovered now if you carry a gene that can cause cancer. Runs worrying about silly things your never going to be able to change about you!

i have the solution for you first dont panic beacuse tension indeed can cause you several problems so dont panic at first i would say you you are not that much taller its average height if you are willing to stop i would advice you to start gym beacaue if you do weight lifting your height will decrease eat food which are heavy and causes fat because the more fater you look the more short you will

Health Guru
Using the gym or eating more won't make you shorter it will only fill out more with muscle and eat your still be the same height as you always were!
Nothing you do will ever make you shorter .

Hi I'm anannya I'm 13 nd I'm 5'5 I don't want to grow more wat to do