Recently I started having this strange abdominal pain and I’m always bloated and tired. My gyn suspected me of ovarian cancer and advised me to check on my ovaries. He recommended to me to have a CA 125 blood test. So I’ don’t know what to think I never expected that a fatigue or bloated abdomen could be related to ovaries. So I wonder if I maybe have ovarian cancers, what the symptoms are please

Hi I’m one who had survived ovarian cancer but I must mention that statistically I was very lucky for major percent of woman dies of ovarian cancer. And the main cause of this high death rate of ovarian cancer is misinterpretation of symptoms. And the symptoms may be: digestive problems, constant fatigue, abnormal bleeding, and bloated abdomen. You were well advised to have CA125 blood test –tumour marker for ovarian cancer and if its levels are high it may suggest that there’re cancer cells in your ovaries but also this result may suspect some other condition such as fibroids, endometriosis or even pregnancy. Anyway at my opinion CA125 is not 100%reliable test so you better have an ultrasound test that will show if your ovaries are of normal size and texture and if there were any cysts. This examination should diagnose ovarian cancer.