Hello. I'm 30 year old male and I have some problems to discuss with you. You see, about six months ago I started to feel almost common cold symptoms such as runny nose and headache. So, I contacted my doctor which prescribed me some antibiotics.
I have used them almost 15 days and nothing helped me. All my symptoms stayed the same and I even started to sneeze all the time. A good friend of mine told me that this could be also caused by some respiratory infection or even sinus inflammation.
So, I was wondering did anyone have similar symptoms and what options there are for me.

Well, I'm almost sure that you suffer from condition called chronic sinusitis, inflammation of sinuses. You see, what you have experienced is quite common because this condition is often mixed up with common cold.
Most cases of acute sinusitis start with a common cold, which is caused by a virus but with time your nose canals bet blocked with air and mucus behind the narrowed openings of the sinuses.
This is ideal place for bacterias such as Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae. Sometimes, fungal infections can cause acute sinusitis. No meter what caused it, sinusitis can be very difficult to treat. Latest discoveries suggest use of steroids such as steroid nasal sprays.

try using oregano oil...it comes in capsuls but you can also get the oil if you don't mind the taste...research it first if you'd like...it'll kill whatever you've got..good luck