Greetings to all.  I am new to to SteadyHealth Community and I have read many articles concerning Isagenix. I would like to share my experience with Isagenix.  My quality of life was pretty low before Isagenix was introduced into my life.  I was stressed out, had low mental clarity, low energy and performance levels and certainly did not like the way looked or felt.  I'm considered myself a pretty "healthy" person with good nutrition and regular exercise.  I could NOT understand why I felt the way I did.  What I can share today is I will NEVER give up how good I feel and look--I've struck my personal best! :-) 

Isagenix is a solution-based company for energy and performance, youthful-aging, weight-loss, and wealth creation if desired.  Isagenix is a blood cleanse and is formulated to rid the body of impurities while flourishing with dense nutrition to return out bodies back to the miracles they were intended to be.  Our bodies are designed to be a natural detoxifying system however in today's world our bodies cannot keep up with the overload of impurities we are exposed to through the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we breath, and all the additional mental and physical stresses we are exposed to.  I chose to borrow someone's else faith and trust in their personal and positive testimony because I had nothing to lose but high cortisol levels, low energy levels, low quality sleep, and unwanted pounds and inches.  Isagenix offers us a 100% money-back GTD if we are NOT satisfied and experience NO results with in the 1st 30-days.

My results = Increased energy and performance, quality sleep, no longer feel stressed out, improved mental clarity, and I lost 20lbs and 15 inches of body fat in 60 days.  I am now on a maintenance lifestyle and maintain all of these results and have never felt better.  By cleansing away impurities and flourishing with dense nutrition, I have found a company and products with which offer cutting-edge solutions. The truth about health, is that a well-balanced diet, filled with fruits, vegetables, whole-grains, low-fat dairy, lean protein, purified water, and a reduction of toxins in our body is an optimal plan to achieve and maintain healthy weight, promote heart health, and deflect sickness and Disease.  And don't forget exercise...exercise is an important factor for physical and mental health.

Is if for everyone?  It's a personal choice of course and you need to have good information to make your own decisions.  The systems are formulated for "couch potatoes" (I say that respectfully), semi-active, and athletes; men, woman, and even children.  Recommending Isagenix is simply suggesting you make an appointment  with a better life.  I am glad I did!

Sincerely,

justmendp

* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Isagenix programs and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.

** Results may be greater than or less then those depicted in this presentation and can be influenced by factors including your metabolic rate, energy expenditure, and diet.  The average weight-loss in a recent study was seven pounds in the first nine days using the 9-Day system. Always consult your physician or healthcare professional before starting this or any other health or fitness program. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term weight-loss results.

*** If you try a product and don't like it, Isagenix will give you your money back. Refer to the Isagenix Return and Refund policy.

Hello:

Been on and with Isagenix now for three months...all I can do is sing the praises of the company for what it has done for my own health. 90 days ago my gut was hanging over 40 waist pants by five inches, and my friends would jokingly ask me when the twins were due. I am now fitting nicely into 34 inch waist jeans, am looking fit and trim, my blood pressure is great, and I feel healthy.  I was ready and wanting a change.  Isagenix, healthier food choices and casual exercise (walking) have transformed this 57 year old man's body.

Sherwood Martinelli-The Isa Guru

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Just wanted to inform you, my friend is taking this stuff and she asked me to look at it and research it so I have for her. When you research something, you are not looking for good and bad testimonials, you looking at the stuff they put in it. I read the ingredients and in 4 of the products I found five bad ingredients in it. Not to mention they used synthetic chemicals which are hard on your body.
Xantham gum (it is fermentation from glucose, surcose, laxtos) that stuff is worst then sugar, silicon dioxide that is a chemical compound, d-fructose also worst then sugar, and some other ingredients that link to all forms of cancer. Also when looking at shakes, drinks, vitamins etc you want to find out if they are ` good manufacture grade ‘or ``pharmaceutical grade` What is the difference between the two, well In 1934 there was a law passed that stated only 17% of what is on a label has to be in the container. Not in each pill but in the whole bottle. That is your good manufacture grade, which is bad, only 17% percent yikes. But this is 2013, and we can expect 98% accuracy today (pharmaceutical grade) but there is only five brands in all of Canada and the USA that is this grade. Isagenic is not one of them. Call the company to ask what grade quality this it.
If you are looking for a shake to help you lose weight, bring your body into balance, with ingredients that are healthy for your body look at this stuff

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

All the ingredients in it are organic whole food nutrition, NO added preservatives, sugar, artificial colors or flavours are used. And they are a pharmaceutical grade. All Nikken nutritionals are 100% organic whole foods! No pesticides, herbicides, artificial fertilizers, or GMO’S are used in the growing or processing. There are no side effects – the only way someone could not use a Nikken product is if that person has an allergy to one of the natural ingredients within the product. Synthetic
OUR BODIES DON’T NEED ANYMORE CHEMICALS, THEY NEED REAL FOOD AND THEY NEED NUTRITION!
There is shake is amazing
Kenzen® Vital BalanceTM is so much more than a protein source or nutritional product.It is also a formulation designed by a team of scientists — and based on biological research — to support physical functions that help persons of any age to remain healthy.
Medium triglycerides that assist in fat burning for weight managementm-chain and also serve as “brain food,” providing nutrients for cognitive (mental) sharpness. In addition, MCTs are an appetite regulator and metabolic booster.
Natural tissue cleansers that help organs and tissues eliminate environmentally introduced and internal toxins.
Enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Probiotics that actively support gastrointestinal and immune system health.
All-vegetable protein, which promotes the formation of lean muscle mass, without the high levels of saturated fat and calories associated with animal protein.

Hmm, interesting read on those Nikken products.  A little closer look says they use Stevia as a sweetener in their shakes.  'All natural' means nothing.  Mercury is 'all natural,' so is cyanid - are you going to gulp that down in a shake too?  Educate yourself before you go ahead and pay $60+ for a meal in a bottle.  I use Isagenix and do so with the same level of caution.  Works for me, but I'm not going to tout is as the be all end all because it's not.  Go on a 51% raw organic fruit and veggie/day diet.  Isagenix has quietly lost many of the 'organic' products they used to carry on their ingredient list.  My advice:  If you want a quick weight loss fix, go with Isagenix for a month or two, then slowly integrate out of their costly products and onto organic foods you'll find in your grocery store.  Isagenix is good to help you get a routine going, but why eat a shake a day when you can have a plate full of non-processed, raw, healthy, vitamin and mineral rich, REAL food.  I've lost 20 lbs so far on Isagenix.  The moment I hit 40 lbs is the moment I kiss them goodbye, but keep tracking every single little calorie that I put into my body.  Get smart about weight loss and stop looking for the easy way out.  Use it as booster to get you motivated, then get off the stuff - that's what I'm talking about.

Isagenix Protein is a grade 7 the best in the world and formulated by Micheal Colgan who is a world expert on protein google him ! Xantham gum is a natural thickener (fiber) gluten free sold at all health food stores and recomended by qualifided natropaths and nutritionists who ever this is I'm sorry but everything said is rubish !

Are there any findings about using this product and breaking out with a skin rash? I have been taking 4 capsules a day of Product B Antioxidant plus for about 2 weeks and have a rash around my eyes that is irritating, red dry patches. Hmmm. thinking i should stop it immediately! Any other reports of this?
Thanks,
Gail

Hi I would stop taking them till the rash is gone look at your diet and gradually start detoxing by adding some soluble fiber to your diet cutting out glutton and cows milk as much as possible think about trying the cleanse for life powder (yes Isagenix) then start the programe again but on 1 a day and increase slowly to tolerance and listen to your body :-)

I love Isagenix! I'll never be without it ever again!