New Reply New Topic Followed by 20 people

Please do I need to know

I get excactly the same thing

I had the same coughing pattern and i belive i have overcome it using garlic ! Yes seriously.
First, the symptoms of what i had. A tickle kind of sensation happens in throat as if something is scratching/walking in my throat and i cough. No mucous, all dry. Also the throat itched a lot of times during day and night and i krpt rubbing my tounge to subside the itch. Ears also felt itchy many a times. After a couple days, this sensation escalated and the irritation and coughing started for the whole day long, as much so that i had to throw up. Breathing out on every breath made me cough, so did laughing and talking. I was frustrated.

Then i had this feeling that since my breathing was also causing cough, there must be some infection in my nose. And to clear whatever the bug causing my tickly cough, i googled and found that garlic is the best herb that kills all sort of micro bugs be it bact, virus or fungi. So, i crushed 10 garlic pieces and made a paste. squished a quarter lemon and a big teaspoon if salt on it, so that the salt n lemon bring out garlic juice really fast. Then i put the paste in a small container n started smelling the paste through my nose, sometimes normally and at times really deep breathing deepending on the tickle. Continued doing this whenever i had that tickle throught the day and smelled It for as long as the smell did no settle, sometimes smelling it for up to 5 mins at one go. I made a new paste every morning for 4 days and kept the lid of container closed whenever i am not smelling it. Smelling frequency was about one min in every 5 minutes on first day and then was reduced to minute in 2 hours on fourth day. I am all clear now after 4 days of this garlic exercise. It killed all the whatever bugs everytime i smelled the paste, but i had to keep on smelling it for minutes together sometimes. Believe me, messy thing to do? But works. Pardon spelling n grammer.

Mine will be on one side then go away and come back on the other. One morning it was so bad I was gasping for air cuz every time I inhaled it would irritate it. I went to the er and after a while and a breathing treatment, it went away. I don't have asthma but the stress of trying to breathe irritated my lungs. Water, honey and cough drops don't work. It's almost on the side of my tongue so nothing touches it when I swallow but air sure triggers it!