i have recently had itchy little lumps appear on my testicles at first i thought they were mostquito bites but its been a week and they havent disapeered, i havent had sexual contact in a while thou i did kiss a girl that i found out had herpes but yeh i dont think its that any thoughts

Well, you could have gotten the herpes virus by kissing the girl but the outbreak would possible be on the area where transmission took place. There wasn’t oral sex, was there?

As far as I know, you would get pimples or sores( or whatever) on penis or mouth, but I am not so sure about the testicles.

I used to have ingrown hairs in that area as I was shaving it, and they used to itch!

I also know about the condition called sebaceous glands, they look like small bumps with white stuff in it. These are normal.

What are your lumps like?

they are like red and really itchy but i have also been really itchy all over my body so i could be havin an alergic reaction to something yeh i thought it was herpes but i kissed her ages ago and nothing happend..

Ok, have you had similar reactions before? You are right about herpes! Incubation time is usually with in a very short time of infection, and breakout on genitals is almost instant.

Have you eaten anything unusual? You know, some medicines can cause such reactions.

How long has it been now that you’ve had these lumps?

umm about 2 weeks... i dont think ive eaten thing out of the ordinary...oh and one more thing they are on my penis aswell so yeh i dont know

So, you have the bumps just on your penis and scrotums but the whole body is sensitive?
Two weeks sounds too long for my taste!

The last thing I can think of is jock itch but this doesn’t completely fit your description.
Jock itch causes red and itchy bumps in the groins, thighs and anal area. The cause is fungus. It can appear if you sweat a lot, or wear tight clothing or cloths that haven’t been dried yet.
I don’t know! I would get that checked if I were you! Pay a visit to a dermatologist or urologist! That is my advice!

Let me know how it went, I am really curios what this is!

baker wrote:

Hello! I have just heard that yeast infection in men can cause little red itchy bumps. I didn’t know about that before. I only knew that men are usually symptom free with this sort of infection with possible burning.

Yeast infection is more common in women but men can get it too from unprotected sex, or prolonged use of antibiotics.
The most common symptoms of yeast infection in men are red rash on penis and possible itching and burning on the head of the penis.

Yeast infection is easily treated with some antifungal creams, but I would have that checked first.

If you kissed a girl who has Herpes then masturbated after touching your lips there is a good chance you have spread the virus to your penis and testes. If so then you will have to be carefull not to further spread the virus. Sometimes the flareups don't show for sometime but the Herpes virus is still there and will be there forever and ever. Scratching the itch will spread the area that is effected and may become a major issue.

Good luck

i have that small bumps with white stuff in it i have only one it itch once in a while butts thats all i get its a little big my question is how do we get this things i was scare at fisrt butt i havent done nothing with a partner for a long time now

I had unproted sex with a girl after a few days i noticed that she would always scratch herself around the legs and stomach around the butt area and after a few weeks i to now have the same itch its not on the genitals i got tested for std's and hiv test came out negative they say its a allery but i dont feel like it could be that what can i do?????

All your symptoms sound like scabies mites, which is perfectly curable. They make you intensely itchy, especially at night or in the shower (when the body is warm). Herpes is usually accompanied with pain, not just itching. You can get scabies through just close contact with an infected person or through infected clothing etc. It's not necessarily sexually transmitted.

I also have white lumps on my testes and they continue on to my penis... but I have had these white lumps on my testes for months now and they itch I get cold sores which is a herpe :-( but ive never had anything in the genital area. Ive had sex once and i was scared that it is an STD. But I am not sure and I havnt gotten it check out

Guest wrote:

Hi, I've been experiencing similar problems with many of the posts i see here.

It was about a week and a half ago that i had anal sex with my boyfriend (unprotected) in his basement. We used this mattress that was down there to feel more comfortable --- he has two cats and his basement could be a lot cleaner.

The next day i felt tingly and itchy in all parts of my body (thighs, waist, arms, back, stomach) and so did he. As the days progressed i developed a few red bumps on my "sack" and recently a much smaller one on the head of my penis. I also have a mosquito-like bump on my waist. The bumps do not hurt at all and are itching less but the rest of my body periodically itches. My boyfriend has similar bumps except he has more on the head of his penis. Just so that I can get the best response --- I penetrated him.

I have also developed a flu --- but i live in Toronto and and almost everyone seems to have it. It was really cold before but the temperature has changed sharply and now its mild and rainy.

I also just noticed a red bump with puss in it just outside the bottom of my lip. I popped it and the white puss came out just like a zit/pimple would.

I am going to the doctor's office soon to check it out but I am extremely paranoid and I want to know whether this is herpes or not.

Can anybody help out?

Look up Scabies. Thats probably what you have.

Hey guys, sounds like what you have is Molluscum Contagiosum. It produces red lumps like mosquito bites and is very contagious. 1 out of every 5 cases also produces excema which causes itchiness throughout the body, especially around the areas you have been describing. My advice is to go by some scabies cream and see if that works, if not, get a prescription of Imiquimod 5% and apply it to the bumps. As soon as the bumps are gone the itchiness should subside. PS MC goes away on its own after 1 to 5 months w/out treatment but is a pain to deal with. That's why people get them frozen off. Hope this helps and good luck.