i use cerphene 50mg 5 dayz and doctor after suggest ivfc 5000 i u injection to trigger ovulation. i want to know how r the chances to get pregnant after this injection and medicine?

Hey since my friend was using ivf c 5000 for some time when she was trying to concieve I can share with you her experience. But have in mind that every woman is different and that your body may react differently.

She was 35 years old when she was trying to concieve and it was her first child. Her period was irregular and she couldn't get pregnant. One time she managed but it ended after three weeks by abortion. After some time her doctor recomended ivf c 5000 injections to trigger the ovulation and she said yes to this.

She is not sure whether this was the key to get her pregnant or not but she thinks it helped if nothing else.

I hope that this will help you and that soon we will hear from you with the information you are prgenant and that everything is just fine. 

DHFDZHNFZDD FDGBDFZ BDFHBZFDBDGB DFHZ

Dear Its very usefull inj. my wife used it in pregnancy. now We have 1 baby boy with the grace of Allah almighty.

Assalam to you brother my first of all many congrts to you for the good news. Dr has given ivf-c 5000 injection for my wife as well we are also hoping for the good result. Could u plz tell me how many times did your wife use thia injection ?

Salam I'm so happy for you brother,may Allah swt keep you blessed,can you tell me when you used the injection as me and my husband have purchased one but not to sure exactly when to inject it,jazakallah

But my attempt is not successfull as I used it for the first time , failed to get the required result...is there any link of stress with this treatment? Means I am in great stress in my life... is it due to that stress which made thi attempt failed....?

i also try dis wish me gud luck

no. i don't think stress has anything to do with it. i was hell lotttttttttt stresses kind 9f nervous breakdown but i still managed to conceive.

Muje is ivf c 5000 injection k Bary m pata karna h or aik maa m kitny inj lagny h

Its just Rs. 920 IVFC 5000

is this a good injection?

if you any one purchase from servaid pharmacy you get 12% discount from 1st october-2016 . After discount you can purchase only Rs-810/=

Use on 13th day after periods

Yup its helpful !