I had a hemorroidectomy (incision) 10 days ago....the pain of course unbearable but seems not to have been worth it. I looked in the mirror to see how the stitches looked (external) and to my surprise I see stubs of all the hemorrhoids I was supposed to have removed. It looks like them but just shorter....they dont hang down as much as they did before but are still there. Like hemorroid amputees. Has anyone else had this? Will it go away. Does it just need time to heal? If your going to go through it---it should be done right. I am ---freaking out. I dont want to go through this again. EVER. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I am having this done tomorrow. I hope I have better results, you should speak to your doctor. That's important. Perhaps they can fix it, I know you don't want to have a repete of this.the exam itself was so embarrassing.perhaps you just need more time to heal.good luck!