I had hemorrhoid surgery this past friday and people weren't joking when they said it is a terrible experience :'(

I have a problem that no one else has mentioned here. When i try to go to sleep or just rest in bed, i get this terrible pain that makes me scream! It only seems to happen when my body relaxes. Once i relax, the area that was worked on automatically tightens (then releases) and hurts so bad. Pain pills don't help at all

Has anyone else experienced this? I can't sleep for more then a few hours at a time.

That sounds like an awful situation to be in! I imagine that laying down is causing your hemorrhoids to spasm spontaneously so it's related to lying down. Have you tried sleeping sitting up? Or does it hurt even when you lay down at all? Either way, I think it would be a good idea to talk to your doctor about that because they may be able to find some sort of pain pills that are effective to help you out. I hope that you find a solution soon. Let us know how things progress!

That's normal. I had the same problem and it sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it. It gets better with time. Mine stoped after about a week.

Good luck