I was diagnosed with a supernumerary kidney in 2003. In 2003 I was diagnosed with 22 kidney stones in the bottom portion of my left, (third), kidney. I have only one ureter that does not accomodate the exit of the waste from the lower portion of my "third" kidney. Just this past Friday, 1-9-09, my doctor informed me that the kidney stones have now begun to form in my right, "good", kidney and my system is showing signs of decreased functioning. My left kidney has another 17 stones...plus the 3 from my right kidney and somewhere there is a blockage. I am awaiting a referral to my former urologist however, I am absolutely terrified that I am early stages of kidney disease. Is there anyone who can shed some light on this? Thanks. :'(

Coenzyme Q10, a nutritional supplement available over the counter, has been shown to improve kidney function in patients with kidney disease. Talk to your doctor about taking this supplement.

you can see a doctor at time.Treatment it by hormone or stem cell .