Hi I've never used this site before so forgive me if I'm rambling...! Basically I have always had a very regular cycle, for the 15-odd years I've been having periods. I've used the Period Tracker app for the last 2 years and that confirms that my cycle is always between 25 and 28 days, with no exceptions. I am now on Day 31 (nearly day 32 as its 9pm) and no sign of my period. Usually in the couple of days before it, I get pink/brown discharge, sore breasts and feel very tearful. There is none of that - infact I've got quite a lot of white discharge instead... Literally only this evening I've started feeling some backache, but nothing else. I also feel bloated and like my stomach has got lots of air in, if that makes sense?! The last time I was pregnant was 8.5 years ago, but I do remember this feeling then too... However I've taken 2 pregnancy tests this afternoon (one Clear Blue and one Tesco's) and both were negative. We are not necessarily TTC and usually use condoms (I'm not on any other contraception), but there were a couple of occasions last month that we didnt, so its not impossible. I'm just very confused. I've done lots of Googling and am thinking I've probably tested too early etc, and that really my period isn't THAT late - but I feel that it IS late for me, as I'm normally so regular. And I don't even feel like its coming anytime soon! I've also read about the Q-Tip/cotton bud test to see if your period might actually be on its way, but I'm not too sure about the accuracy of this...?! Any suggestions...? Thank you in advance.

If your so regular I bet your pregnant cause it defs sounds like you are, I had my daughter 8 months ago and fell pregnant again when she was about 4 months old. When I took home pregnancy test with my daughter it came up with 2 dark lines on all the test I took, with my latest pregnancy I took the same test but this time the test came up with 1dark line and the other reallllly faint. I believe it all depends on the baby so I'd go and get a blood test to be sure, I think you are but I could be wrong so good luck ! Hope this helps

Try retesting in the morning using your first wake up urine of the day. This urine will contain the highest levels of hcg hormone giving you a more accurate result on the test. If negative and still no period after a few days retest because every three days your hcg hormone levels will double if your pregnant. Good Luck