New Reply New Topic Followed by 12 people

i just had my period in the the beginning of the month. Recently had unprotected sex about a week and a half after my period. Within 24-48 hours since i had sex I found that there is slight bleeding (but more in a thicker mucus form, but still reddish in color). This happened right before i was able to get Plan B. Does this mean anything? I don't think it's my period because I just had it.

The same thing is happening to me. I've had the spotting for three days now, mainly bright, red, fresh blood, usually only when wiping. Just wondering if you figured out what it was? Ive had it before, just not as long, and was told it was the lining of my cervix that eroded. But, the bleeding has been for longer this time, getting a bit worried.

Oh, I'm so worried as well, the same has happened to me too. I've been reading about implantation bleeding, but is it possible to happen 3 days after having intercourse and if the man doesn't ejaculate inside? I hope it is not this, because otherwise I would be extremely stressed...
Pls someone with experience to answer on this.Thanks in advance...

Okay Ladies here we go having the same problem I don't know if any of you have gotten an answer yet but I could sure use it...Okay see if my horrific story matches any of you...
So I had sex on the 24th of July, on the 27th or lets say the 28th I started a slight bleed. It was red enough that I thought my period was about to start, anyways about the 3 days after that I just stopped bleeding out of no where. On the 1st of Aug. I started these very light cramps in my side they went on all day, and then later stopped that night. I think I'm prego but I don't want to worry myself with it cause that too pre-longs you cycle by having stress, what should I do?

Go to Dr. right away, that could be a sign of being pregnant, BUT it could be an ectopic pregnangy which very dangerous. It's a tubular pregnancy and might require surgery to remove.. IF not found in time you could bleed to death because the tube would explode trying allow the baby to grow in the wrong place.

hello people i had sex 4days ago and now i'm having blood it started really dark brown now its starting to go lighter, the last time i was on was about 2weeks ago so im a bit worryed about it could i be having a baby??? xx

Sorryyy i forgot to add iv been getting a little bit of c**p not normal c**p but like little nips plzzzz helpp me could it be implantation?? xx

ok my period came on on the 12 of july right.so i think my period suppose to come back on on the 8 of august.now the question is if i had sex on the 7 of august and the condom break inside of me and we notice it after he cum and now 4 days later i start spotting in the morning and some times in the evening.in the morning time when i take to long to pee little blood is be on my underwear but my discharge sometimes be a very light pinkish colour light brown and very light orange pinkish colour. what is wrong

Okay, I'm not going to go on and on and tell what I think each of you are/were experiencing as I'm sure most of these post as of today already have your answers anyway. HOWEVER, for the sake of the ones that will indeed continue to come through this I want to say that the GUEST that posted to go to the dr immediately and all this stuff about possible tubal pregnancies and you bleeding to death and all that really should be a bit more hesitant in his/her responses. Although I agree one should go to the doctor when these things occur to find out what the actual cause is and/or if you are pregnant I do not think that anyone should immediatly think such horrible serious things. Matter a fact with all of my experience I didn't even see anything that would have made me personally think anything like that. Yes the bleeding and cramping can be a sign of a tubal pregnance. HOWEVER, it's generally more serious and with more issues to go along with it. The spotting and mild cramping just days after your period would lean more towards an implantation then it would a tubal pregnancy. The tubal pregnancy would have to take a bit longer to be know I would think. Nevertheless I myself do not know enough of the details on it to go into it extensively. I simply know enough to say that this guest, myself, or anyone other than a doctor should never say such serious things to someone. There are certain people that do not handle stress well. If you are already stressed out and seeking answers and then read things such as that when it's obviously someone trying to sound like they know more than they do then you could indeed BE pregnant and allow the stress someone put on you from some online message board to cause you so much stress you lose the healthy non tubal pregnancy you had!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY PEOPLE. Watch the advice you give to one another. I honestly wanted to state my opinion further on some of what I think could be going on but, I will only state facts and agree with the ONE part of the Guests response that made sense, which was to go to the doctor! Don't ever assume something so serious over one little bitty side affect that is incorporated in with such a diagnoisis when it's also catagorized with SO MANY other things as well...I hope that each of you have found the answers that you need and the ones just coming here find the help you need soon. Just be sure you only take the things you read on the internet lightly until you speak with your doctor. The internet is a resourceful thing to us all but, is also a very misleading and overwhelming things to us all too if we are not careful!!

I had sex 4 days ago and 3 days after sex i started to spot and then continue to bleed heavily. i took the plan b pill today on the fourth day after sex. do you know what is happening? and do you think the emergency contraception pill will be effective, because i am bleeding?

The same thing is happening to me! But I think it's different, okay I had sex 2 days ago on the 26th of may. We had sex twice and he was pretty big. Ever since that day I've had light bleeding 1st day(same day I had sex)- pink very light 2nd- brown very light and today is the same as yesterday(2nd) I know its not my period because I just finished my period 5 days ago and I know that implantation bleeding isn't till about 14 days after ovulation. So what can this be!? Did he hurt my insides or something?? Please help me I'm starting to worry!!

I've got this 2day I'm scared I'm I lossing a baby?..

Did you ever know what happened like its happening to me now?

I'm literally having the same problem I'm so scared.. Can you let me know what happened?

Okay im having the same problem my boyfriend and i started having sex on March 21 and i stayed over until the 23rd i was sore on my opening and tired because hes a little big but aside from losing ten pounds on the 22nd i was fine. March 24th im not feeling so great its not my vagina its all my muscles so i take some meds dont really feel it afterwards its just thrre i just think im tired and i go over to his house and it hurts so we stop i go home and at night i woke up i have a headache my tummy hurts my muscles ache my vision kinda blurs sometimes and some joints hurt i go pee and theres blood on the paper bright red im like f**k im starting my period but it hasnt even been two weeks since it ended it was unprotected but he never came inside me im worried and i dunno what it is please help