Hi, I`m 54 and have a fatty liver. I was a heavy drinker but quit 2 years ago. I went to doctor with a fatigue, itch and dark urine and was diagnosed with fatty liver. So, now I need to detoxify my liver and my doctor recommended me the liver flush, a cleansing procedure. Is that good for fatty liver?

Hi, there are many ways to detoxify your liver. First, Milk thistle, selenium, Vitamins E and C, beta carotene, all helpful in liver detoxification. Eat your veggies, it`s good for your liver. The coffee enema is a well known method, also, when it comes to liver detoxification. About the liver flush, it`s a very effective procedure. You need to precede that procedure with 3 days of drinking fresh apple juice. And you have to eat little in that period of time. Cleansing the liver will improve your digestion and if you have any kind of allergy it will disappear.

hello anybody here knows the procedure of doing a liver flush/cleansing
a step by step procedure and what are the things that i need to buy....