after second abnormal pap smear my ob-gyn first had me do a cone biopsy which only confirmed my cervix cells are abnormal, but without any confirmation I have cervical cancer. Three months later, pap smear again was abnormal and she told me it would be best I had LLETZ biopsy which would remove these abnormal cells and have them ready for biopsy.

I’m still waiting for the biopsy results, three more weeks left, but in the worst case scenario, if it turns out that these abnormal cells that are already removed cancerous, what else can be done? Am I facing hysterectomy?