I am looking for an herbal remedies to help with my child’s ADHD. He was already on Ritalin for a while and then on Adderall. He has experienced side effects from both drugs. I decided to try with something natural, herbal remedy. Please, help me!

Too often, doctors and psychiatrists quickly prescribe powerful psychiatric drugs such as Ritalin and Adderall to treat the ADHD. Did you hear about Focus ADHD Formula? It is a 100% safe, herbal remedy, non-addictive alternative treatment for ADHD, without the risks and side effects of prescription psychiatric drugs. Its ingredients are: Ginkgo Biloba, Scuttellaria Laterifolia, Matricaria Recutita, Centella Asiatica, Avina Sativa also called Hawer, Urtica Urens, Aspalathus linearis.

You may not find this comment useful or you may think it is a joke, however im serious. I have tried Ritalin, adderal, concerta, etc. for adhd and eventually i stopped taking meds all together. I found marijuana to be helpful in suppressing my adhd. May not be the type of herbal remedies you were looking for, but it worked for me.

I will very much recommend Native Remedies for ADHD/ADD.

My son tried Strattera - Concert then Adderall and none worked or were consistent. He is only 11 now and doing poorly in school & socially.

We tried Focus Formula to help him focus, BrightSpark to help w/hyperactivity & impulsiveness & Mindsoothe Jr to help with mood swings and self esteem.

He's been off pharmaceutical meds for over 6 months now, only on Native Remedies & doing great. He noticed a change when starting the new herbs and when we let one run out and exit his system -he noticed a change then too.

Their website is here

I also started selling the products in my store since so many parents I knew wanted to use it to for their child.