Alright, well I lost my virginity late last Friday night. My boyfriend entered me without protection at first, then later pulled out and put a condom on. After we finished, it looked as if the condom had leaked a little bit- but we weren't really sure if it was when he pulled out or when he was inside me.

I wasn't too worried, and we had sex on Saturday and Sunday as well- both times he wore protection and pulled out before he came.

I kind of felt some pressure and cramping around Sunday and Monday, and I'm still kind of cramping now- though it might be because I'm supposed to start my period on the 22nd (this coming Sunday)

I went and took Plan B on Tuesday, after the 72 hour window.

I don't know if I'm just being paranoid, but I'm really worried. Someone tell me how likely it is that I might be pregnant??

I think it is very unlikely you are pregnant. You are just being paranoid relax. If you are late more than a couple of days take a test, but I doubt you are.

So, I'm sure stress and Plan B probably affected my period or whatnot. But I still haven't started yet... should I take a pregnancy test? Or is it too soon? :/