This problem has affected my life for years! It has isolated me, saddened me and made me feel like s prisoner.

Just testing for now to see if you get this.

Please, please keep us posted! And thanks for sharing your experience--helpful.

Amen all glory to God

Just like you I am a vegetarian, don't smoke and have great bowl health. I am however detoxing and i think that has something to do with it.

That's what's happening to me too, I'm freaking out cause I think I have like a worm or something but I read that's it's just your stomach trying to digest the food and there is air in the intestines. So I guess we don't have to worry, and I'm also getting a lot of gas

Hi, I have stomach growling all the time I even get stomach cramps sometimes and also when ever I think about eating I feel like throwing up I do not make myself lose weight I am actually trying to gain weight i am also a hypochondriac so I REALLY SCARED that there might be something wrong with me so plz help

Help me Jesus if your reading this I have an exam tomorrow and I think I might miss it cause my stomach it just gets out of control it starts to make so much noise I dont even know what to do I eat in the moronga but that doesn't even help I'm thinking of missing the exam cause of it help please

Stop drinking soda, eat a banana before the exam. PLEASE DON'T miss your exam because of this, at least go to your instructor and tell him that you have a medical problem and you need to take the exam alone. BTW, I had this problem for 10 years