New Reply New Topic Followed by 10 people

This problem has affected my life for years! It has isolated me, saddened me and made me feel like s prisoner.

Just testing for now to see if you get this.

Please, please keep us posted! And thanks for sharing your experience--helpful.

Amen all glory to God

Just like you I am a vegetarian, don't smoke and have great bowl health. I am however detoxing and i think that has something to do with it.

That's what's happening to me too, I'm freaking out cause I think I have like a worm or something but I read that's it's just your stomach trying to digest the food and there is air in the intestines. So I guess we don't have to worry, and I'm also getting a lot of gas

Hi, I have stomach growling all the time I even get stomach cramps sometimes and also when ever I think about eating I feel like throwing up I do not make myself lose weight I am actually trying to gain weight i am also a hypochondriac so I REALLY SCARED that there might be something wrong with me so plz help

Help me Jesus if your reading this I have an exam tomorrow and I think I might miss it cause my stomach it just gets out of control it starts to make so much noise I dont even know what to do I eat in the moronga but that doesn't even help I'm thinking of missing the exam cause of it help please

Stop drinking soda, eat a banana before the exam. PLEASE DON'T miss your exam because of this, at least go to your instructor and tell him that you have a medical problem and you need to take the exam alone. BTW, I had this problem for 10 years

Hi There,

Not so much for me, ok , it is a bit lol
My hubby has recently started to have really regular stomach growls... some days, like today, it seems to be constant. It goes off every min or two for hours, seriously, it's been basically 3 hrs straight now.... It sounds like he's hungry 24-7
He doesn't say he's in discomfort/pain at all and he tends to express those kind of things...

Is this something he should get checked out?

Thanks in advance,
C

Is there an update that you can give us. How are you feeling now?

I have had this problem for over 9 years! It's the worst. A couple of things help me....1. Hot tea... 2-3 cups....Ginger tea is a life saver.... peppermint oil drops.... eating smaller meals and not drinking with my foods. Fenelle seeds and tea... the sad thing is these noises causes anxiety and then once you start to focus on the noise... they become more loud...anyhow try to google the suggestion above... this has helped me. Best of wishes!

I have had this same problem with my stomach for a year until 20 days ago when I found this website. I stopped going to the doctor because he always said stomach growling was normal and I should not be worried. All the medications he prescribed did not alleviate the very loud noises my stomach made.
After reading all the post on this topic, I decided to try things at least two people confirmed worked for them. After 2 days the loud noises in my lower gut was completely subdued. I can finally sit down in a quiet class without coughing every time my stomach is about to growl.
These are the things that worked for me(all taken from previous posts):
First thing in the morning, I rinse my mouth with Listerine to eliminate the bacteria in my mouth. Then I add a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to 8 ounces of water and drink it. After eating, I take I capsule of Culturelle probiotic (10 billion CFU) and Omega 3 supplements. I also avoided beans.
I appreciate every post on this topic and wish everyone a healthy stomach.

I also drank ginger tea in themorning

So you´re taking 1 capsule of Culturelle probiotic (10 billion CFU) and Omega 3 supplements after every Meal?
I am doing it just like you. Listerine, then on empty stomach apple cider vinegar, Olive Oil and Culturelle. This works good so far, but after lunch the noise starts again. i also drink as much hot tea as possible. Chamomile, Fennel an Ginger.