Hello. I am a woman 17 years old and I am overweight. I was surfing the Internet, and read somewhere, that I can loose weight by just going on a low calorie diet. I need to lose about ten kilograms, and I want to lose them in two months. Any advice about low calorie dieting? Some idea?

Hello. I was overweight once, too. The low calorie dieting isn't something I would advise to anyone. It just consists of low fat food, and in little quantities. This way you slow the metabolism down. And that is the worst thing that can happen to you. If you ask me, go to a nutritionist, and start jogging. You will be loosing weight in no time.

Well in my personal opinion cutting back calories is a good thing. I have actually lost 19 pounds in the last 6 weeks cutting my calories, but I am excersizing too!... A regular daily calorie intake is like 2000-2500 I think but I eat about a 1000 calories a day... if i eat a 300 calorie snickers bar then i only have 700-900 left for the day.. you really have to have a good will power and excersize and I think it is a good idea... I am 19 and I just had twins and i gained over 100 pounds and only lost like 50 after my kids were born... I was 145 before about 6 weeks ago I was 206 today I am 187... all by doing just that... but you know your self and your body more than anyone else i think you really need to do what you think your body will respond with more