New Reply New Topic Followed by 10 people

I have I some weird movement in my lower abdomin. Sometimes it feels like a bubble popping or a baby moving. I have 3 kids already. I had my tubes tied 6 weeks after my last child was born, he is almost three now. What could this strange feeling be. It doesn't feel like gas. It feels like a baby moving. I had my last period 2 weeks ago and it was light.

macy wrote:

Hi Macy ,

Whatever you feel is the same feeling I suffer right now, very wierd , I so freak out about it, though might be a big parasite keep moving inside me, I'm married no kid, of course not pregnant at all, I've been to the doctor 3 times to find out about , the in 2 week I have to go to specialist ,,I feel like a worm keep crowling on me in my abdomin ,I'm going crazy believe . like I just want to die ,I so terrefy coz I thought its big worm /parasite on , doctor check my stool , my blood and everything nothing show,, I have ct scan. and everything but nothing, I dont think its gas too. and I dont thin its a stool moving..for me I feel like its a worm keep running slowly in my lower,, upper accross abdomen in my both side , ,, somebody knows what it is, please response, and what treatment woul be,, its frustation , I'm not happy ,i'm depress, stress , cannot sleep, scared feeling always coz I really feel like its a big worm ...please help

macy wrote:

I FEEL THE SAME. HAVE YOU HAD IT CHECKED OUT. WHAT IS IT?

well i'm a 18 year old male and i'm experiencing the same thing, it does feel like a parisite is living inside me and it made me even more depressed to find out there's no answer on this forum, but it doesn't feel right and it doesn't sound like anything i've eveer heard of, doc's keep telling me they think its gas, but it doesn't seem that way to me plz, it does feel like in a way that my life is about to change because of this or sumthing, so fi anybody knows whats going on to us pls answer on this forum and/or e-mail me the answer to my problems here - teddy_b_da_1@hotmail.com

Guest wrote:

macy wrote:

Hi Macy ,

hi ,
me 2 ,have a upper abdominal movement that feels like something swimming in stomache acrossed upper top stomache..can some1 plz help..

yea, i'm the 18 year old male from above, and now its startign to feel like i'm a vesel for sumthing, like sumthing is kicking and moving around in my lower abdominal area, it know its phisically impossible for a male to get pregnant but when i put my hand down there for a min or 2, i can feel sumthing kicking , what in teh world is this!!!! i'm reallty worried, i feel like i'm about to lose my mind

Its so weird to experience the same thing I am reading, I feel the same thing in my lower abdomen, alot of fluttering and light pounding. I have two children already and im not pregnant, but i know it feels like a baby kicking and and its strong enough to make me aware that its not just me, the movement can last up to 30 to 40 seconds. I dont know whats going on, but anyone with answers please respond, I have doctor appts set hopefully Ill get some answers.

macy wrote:

I'm having the same thing. Did you ever find out what it was?

Hello, I am having the same problem.... my stomach is distended, I have gained weight, I have the feeling of movement, I have had two children, and it feels like a baby moving. The only problem is that I am too old to be pregnant.. and all tests are negative.

I've definately been having all of these symptoms described above! abdominal movement, weight gain, I don't sleep on a normal schedule because I can feel something "kicking", and I know I'm not pregnant. I talked to my doc. about it and she told me that it could just be food passing through the digestive track and such. I kinda laughed, because it's not just in one place, it moves around like a baby or SOMETHING in my stomach. She told me to try drinking tea or warm liquids to calm my stomach and lots of water to flush my digestive track faster. I also read for women, ovarian cysts can cause similar symptoms? only usually there's dull to severe pain in one, if not both of the ovaries. Hope this helps.

btu i'm a male!!! how cna these problems be going on with me also

well, I also have had these symptoms and just thought my insides were all messed up after having three kids and then having my tubes tied. Never really thought anything about it, but then my husband told me to come feel his stomach and it actually felt like a baby move. I freaked out and got on here to see if anyone knew anything. If anyone knows anything e mail me at elcmy3@alltel.net

if anyone finds out what it is then let me know! i too have had this for a few months. gp checked for worms, thrush, bacterial inf'nothing was concluded other than "your stress may well be doing strange things to your body' yadda yadda yadda. but im convinced i have worms, i have treated with combantrin but nothin happened. so if its not that what the hell is it!

i have had a fairly constant bubbling sensation and visible movement in my lower abdomen, just above pubic region. there is no pain at all with these movements, just the fluttery bubbling feeling. i have not asked my doctor yet, mainly because i don't feel that i would be taken seriously. i also have had various parasite/worm paranoias or worries about appendix rumbling or other serious illnesses. this has been happening for several weeks but not getting any worse or better.

I also have the same thing. It feels like I'm pregnant but I haven't missed a period. it's very bothersome, I have had it for about a month now. It's driving me crazy! I am going to the doctor next week if I find anything out I will let you know.
At least I am not the only one
Janel