Mine started a few days ago. Happening more frequently. Last about 30 sec to a minute. I've read so many things that it could be that I am seeking medical attention. Could be anything from inflammation in the colon to actual colon cancer.

My flutterings are below my belly button about 2 inches. It started about a week ago and I notice it mainly at night when I sit down to watch tv. I can also feel it pulsing (different pulsing than the heartbeat which I can also feel) when lightly touching The only thing I've done differently in the last month is eat lots of greasy chips and doing core strengthening Pilates exercises. Has anyone else eaten lots of greasy foods and then noticed the flutterings? There has to be a common thread here...

Did you ever find out what it is? I am 78 female and it just started last week. Told my husband it feels like a baby kicking and all symptoms exactly like yours! Help.

IBS SPASTIC COLON GLUTEN INTOLERANCE VITAMIN DEFICIENCY 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am a 30 year old male in good physical shape, and I have had this fluttering in my lower right abdomen for the past 6 days. I recently had a cold with a bad cough for about 2 weeks. After recovering from my cold, I returned back to the gym (including abdominal/core work). I noticed the fluttering a day or two later. I went to the doctor and he believes I have the start of a hernia (due to the coughing for 2 weeks which stressed my abdominal wall and further strained by weight lifting) and the spasms are a result of the hernia. I am still experiencing the spasms, and will update if/when they go away.

The past few days my left hip area has had a warm sensation and today the warmth is also on my backside. Also today, the littering has started. Yesterday I felt like I was going to explode from my rear side while at work. My movement was not too lose and I had bad gas. Today when the fluttering/spasms started I thought it was a gas pocket. It just worries me that the spasms are in the same area of the warm sensations.

Well I went grain free about a month ago..and now this has started so I doubt it!!

Wha?? You went in for a vaginal ultrasound and they thought there was something unusual on your ovary, but they didn't see a BABY in there???? WTF??

check with the GP i suggest. I had the same issue and it turns out to be irritated bowel syndrome. Can be cured with medication. Im 22

Its the new earth thing guys. Dont get so annoyed. Just get used to it. Work less. Peace!

Fluttering in my right abdomen started about 5 minutes ago (so naturally I immediately google symptoms). It's constant and continuous. Crazy how this is so common but what is the diagnosis? I had a ruptured ovarian cyst almost 2 months ago on the same side. This just started as I am sitting here?!