The last time i was on here i told you i had unprotected sex on November 25th! Since then I've been having lower stomach pains, lower back pain, my breast are sore. The other day after i took my bath and got dress i felt my shirt kinda wet by my breast and i looked down and i had a wet spot where my nipple was at on my shirt! Could it be too early for these signs and symptoms for me to be pregnant? Should i still wait for my missed period or should i go to the store and get a home test I'm anxious and nervous at the same time!!!! %-) Can some one please give me some advice as in what i should do?

Hi Brittany! OK IF the 25th was the only time you had unprotected sex, this would be definitely too early for you to have such symptoms! Early pregnancy symptoms usually start out with sore breasts, and lower back pain but for breast leakage, that doesn't USUALLY happen till later on! That said EVERY woman is different! When is your period due? Right now it is too early for the test to pick up your HCG levels! So hold off as long as you can - 8-| :-D - and wait till your period is due OR late! And please let me know how you make out OK? Whatever you wish for so do I! Good luck and health honey!

Hey! Well my breast have been sore and my lower back does hurt! My period is not due til December 16th. Which home test would you recommend me to take? I would be glad to let you know the out come :-D ! Ever since the 25th of November we have been having unprotected sex on the 29, 30 of November and the 2nd and 5th of December. Thank you for responding! :-D :-D

Depending on when your period is due, you are going to have to wait till then to take a HPT! Start taking prenatal vitamins OK? Because IF you are pregnant - which I am thinking you just might be :-D - then this helps with the development of the baby! IF you aren't the pills help with your fertility! When are you due for your period?!!!

Well my period isn't due til December 16th. We had sex again last night now this morning i have a lil blood on my panies! what could that be from? %-) It's very lite not dark at all. Could I get the prenatal vitamins over the counter at Walmart? When it's time for me to take a HP T which one do you think I should take?

Yes you can get the pills in the vitamin aisle, each test is different, so a higher brand would be best! An the blood MIGHT be implantation bleeding - caused by when the fertilized egg embeds into the lining of the uterus! When you have increased hormones = sex, pregnancy, period - then this can cause "vaginal bleeding" it's similar to a period, but NOT! It's just increased hormones!

okay thanks! Are the Vitamins have a certain name on it or do I just ask the pharmacy which one to get? Is the bleeding normal for implantation?

The pharmacy knows the type! Implantation bleeding happens often, but not always, as does vaginal bleeding just keep note of how long it goes on and how light or heavy it is too OK?

Also my sides are kinda sore! And when I stretch it hurts a little bit! Are these signs of being pregnant as well or is it common?

IF you are pregnant your body is well on its way already changing! Your pelvic area is stretching out - you might see an elargement in your hips and sides! Your back is starting to curve - ever so slightly! More blood is coming to your uterus! EVERYTHING starts changing! So aches and pains, and feelings of having a pulled groin or muscles are TOTALLY normal! What I want you to remember is this though OK? You can actually make these feeling happen - with "thinking" you are pregnant! And when you read too much into symptoms I guarantee you, you will have EVERYONE of them! So just know that IF you are indeed pregnant any unusual pains are normal! The only time to worry is if they are TERRIBLE and UNBEARABLE! Then it's time to get some medical help!

Well I haven't really been reading any thing! To be honest I never knew or heard what implantation is! Thank you so much for your feed back I can't even get my mom to talk to me about all of this because she really don't know a lot about pregnancy! So your like another mom to me! :-D :-D You must also be a nurse or something in the medical field because you know a lot! But very good and helpful advice that you give to everyone on here! :-D :-D

Thankyou honey that is a very nice thing to say! I am a mother of 2 boys, and I have ALWAYS been interested in healthcare and just absorb it! I wanted to be a nurse and was training to be one, then I found out I faint at the sight of blood = so not really a good job for me!!! ;-) My friends always call me Dr. or Dear Abby!! I don't why I know what I know, but as long as I can help others then great!

Youre mom just probably knows what she was taught either by the education system or by learning first hand! There are MANY things that both men and women/boys and girls don't have a clue about = especially about sex! As it is a taboo subject! I have taught my boys to ask me anything!!! and believe me there are MANY time I wish I hadn't said that!!!! ;-) o.O :$ But I would rather them ask me then ask their friends! So give you mom a try and if she doesn't know just ask away honey! And I was just talking about you not reading too much on websites etc. because some of it is TOTALLY whacked! ;-)

Your welcome!! I was thinking about being a nurse but I can't stand to look at blood because I know I will faint if I see it! XD Well she tells me what she knows and some stuff I'm left in the dark about! Yeah My Aunt have 2 boys so I know how that is! Thank you so much!!! :-D :-D :-D Oh and the bleeding was just a little almost kinda like a spotting but not much at all I had put a pany liner on and it's not heavy or anything it's more like a brown color now but not really coming out or anything. But I'll keep you inform with how everything turns out! Thanks again :-D !

Ok I'm still bleeding but it's not a lot at all it looks like it's trying to stop! It been looking like it's tryn to stop since the first day I started bleeding! My period is suppose to start on December 16th. Should I wait til I stop bleeding to take a HPT? Or should I wait? It will be 3 wks Wednesday December 16th since me and my boyfriend been having sex. What do you think I should do?

See if you period does come on, on the 16th, IF it doesn't then take a test! If it does, then this was intermittant bleeding! It ALL depends on your period! Also just know that you could be just having an early period! Becaue implantation bleeding doesn't really last like that! BUT it could also be Vaginal Bleeding! So I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you and I know it is going to be a LONG couple of days! Did you find the prental pills!