My period was suppose to come on Oct 3 but it didn't and was 16 days late it came on Oct 19 but I been having back pains stomach pains sore boobs tired and feeling nausea ...... I took a pregnancy teat twice but it was negative can I be pregnant

Hello. I know my question may not be relate to pregnancy symptoms

I am wondering... is it possible for vasectomy to fail or. Am I starting into perimenopause? I'm 45. Last period was sept. Up to now I've been feeling cramps, lower back pain, little breast tender. My husband had v done 10 years ago? I plan to ask dr to send me for blood work.

Hi sorry to butt in but are you still around to help I just read through these posts and realised they are old lol thanks xx

New Member
Hey guys! I wanna know if I'm pregnant, So my last menstrual was Feb 24 and I was on the depo for only three months, my Depo shot was due on the 13 and ever since then we been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I saw something that might be my period General on February 24th and after my period we've been having unprotected ever since I stopped my period on the 28th Me and my boyfriend. now I'm having pregnancy symptoms like nausea, tender breasts( really tender breasts) frequent urination, lower back pain, lower abdominal pain kind of like cramping and I've been sleeping a lot. Can I be pregnant or or is it just my Depo symptoms? Mind you, I am a very fertile girl I can get pregnant without even trying.

I'm due for my period On March 24th and I'm one day late and I've been taking pregnancy test everyday since Feb 28 and again every single one has been negative.

I have a doctor's appointment on March 29th for my annual pap smear.

Can I be pregnant?

Can I help me bambi?

Hi, for more than a week now, my breast and chest are aching, I'm also having sore throat and fever. The GP said it is just a muscle pain but I'm really worried. Now, my back is also aching.

I'm on the nexplanon implant but am experiencing signs of pregnancy such as swollen and sore breast, back ache, hard lower abdomen, nausea, headaches and tiredness. Taken home pregnancy test but came out negative but I'm not convinced...any advice

Hallo. I have been having unprotected sex this month n I have had back pain, my boobs are swollen n painful. Am nervous.. Last month my periods were due by 1St. Might I be pregnant

I had unprotected sex on August 1 i took a plan B pill august 3 now my stomach and my back and my nipples been hurtin. SOME BODY TELL ME SOMETHING