What are the tips of managing anger? I have a husband who gets angry so fast and more frequent than it is usual and appropriate to the situation. I was thinking of this-and in fact I am not sure anymore whether he is anger or violent –he is breaking things, yelling and I am afraid that his fist putting through the wall one day could finish up in my face. Anyway I somehow realize he is naturally nervous and am willing to give him a help on this but I don't have a clue about managing anger so is there any special way dealing with anger situations especially regarding the fact that my husband started facing his anger consequences such as stress and frequent headaches-I am almost sure he earned this due to his anger and violent behavior. So I would really much appreciate if someone helps me with some help tips over managing anger. Thanks!

It looks like your husband needs to learn a lot about behaving tips at all for if you ask me it is more about the way he grew up and what he was learned to from his early childhood but still there are also some frustrated and stressful situations that could make one feeling so anger and the key actually is in expressing the anger since this is a natural feeling but despite that it needs to be kept under control otherwise it may easily turn into violence causing also some serous health conditions such as trouble sleeping accompanied with headaches and dizziness and appetite loss. Anyway to me it looks like your husband has a long way ahead in managing anger and if you are willing to help him the better but I think some psychotherapy advice may help in managing anger also. My dad also was very anger person but somehow he managed dealing with his anger by psychotherapy counseling that he was combining with meditation sessions so I basically know that managing anger is something that needs to be learned step by step until one learns how to express its anger the right way.