Hello. I'm 14 year old female and I have some delicate questions.
You see, just recently I felt strong desire for sexual pleasure and tried to masturbate but –to be honest with you I didn’t know how to. I know that I should stimulate my clitoris but it didn’t lead to anything but clitoral irritation.
I haven’t talked about this with anyone because I'm too embarrassed to mention this to my parents or to my parents.
Please help me because I don’t know what to do. I was hopping that someone could explain me or describe me some techniques of clitoris stimulation.

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you. First I must help you understand some psychological aspects of female masturbation. For always it was some stigma surrounding masturbation, especially female, but not so long time ago, women have decided to speak freely about it. Masturbation has many good effects such as knowing your own body and learning some aspects of sexual pleasure and orgasms.
Listen one good advice- masturbation is best when you have plenty of time and when you won't be interrupted. To avoid clitoral irritation- try using some lubricants. I would suggest you to place your thumb and forefinger around the clitoris and gently roll it in between your fingers or you can go circularly around it with your fingers. Many women find the clitoris too sensitive for direct stimulation so you could avoid this rubbing the whole vulva.

It may take you a bit of a while to discover what you like the most in terms of sexual stimulation. Some women don't like or cannot handle clitoral stimulation because it's just too intense, and that's perfectly fine. Learning exactly how to bring yourself to orgasm is practically an art, and it won't happen overnight. As others have said, lack of lubrication can cause irritation; that area of your body is extremely sensitive and if it's bone-dry, it's going to get irritated very quickly if you try to stimulate yourself. Non-scented lotion or massage oil would work fine as a lubricant.

It's fine if you don't want to discuss this matter with your parents - I wouldn't want to do that either. I would suggest searching the internet for female masturbation techniques and just giving them a try. You will eventually find something that is to your liking. Might want to clear your computer's history if you share the computer with your parents if you do this search.

I'll share this one with you...it's something I discovered by accident when I was about your age. When you go to take a shower, slide your behind up against the wall of the bathtub directly under the faucet. Set the water to the desired temperature and let it run over your genitals - it may help to expose your clitoris by pulling back the outer skin. I know it sounds bizarre, but you may be pleasantly surprised.

Hi im 12 i was juct wondering how old are you whenyou should cum.

I learned to manipulate my clit, when 11. A schoolmate encouraged me to have a "fine entertainment". It didn´t work, as she had told me. :'( I was so ashamed and thought to be retarded. >:(
But when I heard, that there has to be some patient practice, I started again. After some weeks of fumbling with my kitten I got the knack. In my fury I did it almost three times a day. :$
So don´t give it up too early. Almost every girl is able to masturbate and enjoy that natural fun.
There are many different techniques, most including the pink pearl. ;-) And there are a lot of sites for teens to get information about it. :-|
Good luck and have sucess soon! !

It's easier and much more fun when you have a sexual fantasy, especially if you're crushing on someone. Just imagine that theyre having sex with you!!!

Okay I'm 13 and The only mastubation i do it in the tub using water on my clitoris. I really dont know how to do otherwise. When I am in the tub Something only feels good for like 6 seconds. Is that it? Am i doing it right? And also i havent had my period yet and i want to use other things. Can i still use a dildo or something if i havent had my period? If so, wont it hurt?

I started masturbating as early as 9 or 10. I don't recall ever having an orgasm because I didn't know it existed or the techniques to get there; I did it because I felt the urge to touch myself there, and it was pleasurable.

Later in my life I stopped because I thought it was impossible for me to achieve orgasm from masturbation. But then my sister bought me a vibrator, and the very first time I used it I had an orgasm! I changed my statement to "I can only orgasm if i masturbate with a vibrator" but a few months ago i discovered that's not true, i was able to orgasm using only my fingers for clitoral stimulation; I also discovered that I can orgasm just from letting the water flow over my clitoris during a warm shower.

What i'm trying to impart is that it takes patience and experimentation. If it doesn't work for you immediately, don't give up; and if something doesn't work for you once, try it again. Sometimes it helps if you get in the mood before by reading or watching erotica or fantasizing; or doing whatever activity turns you on. Being able to please yourself is about more than just sex. For me, every time I masturbate I feel not only pleasured, but empowered as well.

these websites offer information and experiences of masturbation.
you may find them helpful to discover and understand your body

http://www.sexdictionary.info/masturbation_female_howtodoit.html

http://www.afraidtoask.com/masturbate/index.html

http://www.mymasturbation.com/

Hi , im Now 14, and has had a problem with masterbating since the age of 10. For some reason i thought the urges where maybe beacuse of puberty . or maybe somthing off of the tv but, no. i find my self having a bit of pain around my crown after 3-4 times. i masterbated more than 7 times a day a couple times. and now finding my self watching porn to help me go trough it quicker beacuse tbh , its not really plesurable that mutch anymore. i feel loke i need to have sex but, who with. sometimes i get so "turned on" that i could have sex with anyone at that present time. please somone give me some advice??

I find it easy when I know I have some privecy. Some wepsites say to be naked, but I am fine with just my pants and panties down and shirt up but not off. That way if someone comes in all I will have to do is put a blanket over me. Then to acually stimulate my clit, I start with slow circles on the hood. And when I fell it comeing, I start to speed up the circles. As I am haveing the orgasm, I keep it slow and steady. Hope this helps!

Umm Im a 13 year old and I masterbate when I shower which is to use running water to spray on my clitoris and after a few minutes I feel very good and is that called orgasm ??

Orgasms do feel very good, that's why we want them but they can also be very intense. In fact they can be quite intense, enough so you make noises and your legs shake and your hips jerk a bit.

They do come in all variations of intensity so you may be experiencing all you are going to have. The way to find out if you have more to come is to keep going and see. You might try using your fingers on your clit or rubbing around it. I can give my wife a great one using two fingers rubbing up and down on both sides of her clit inside her outer lips. Then when she begins to orgasm I add my middle finger into the scene by letting it touch her clit as I continue rubbing.

Hi, I'm 18yrs old, and I've been with my boyfriend nearly 2yrs. We've had sex quite a few times, and we've experimented with positions, oral, etc. However I'm still not getting much pleasure. I can safely say I've never orgasmed. I get strong urges to have sex with my boyfriend but after about 10 seconds, my whole vaginal area almost becomes numb, because I can barely feel anything. I've lost hope. Any ideas? Many thanks!

use your main two fingers to rub yourr vagina, or use a electric toothbrush, it worked for me and it felt like no other feeling, but in a good way:)