In the last article we learned that starting at the age of 40 the levels of prolactin increases, stimulating the conversion of dihydro-testosterone causing enlarged prostate and erection difficulties in some men. In this article, we will try to give you more information on how chemicals in some plants will help to regain your natural erection. Be sure to talk to your doctor before taking any supplements and natural remedies.

Taking nitric oxide is still recommended for increased blood circulation in your arteries and the small veins to your penis, helping to create an erection. Here are some plants that have proven record for regaining penis erection and enlargement:

1. Grain of Paradise
Grains of paradise are native to Africa's West coast, namely the countries Ghana, Liberia, Ivory Coast, Togo and Nigeria. The sesquiterpene hydrocarbons humulene, ±- and ²-caryophyllene (together 83%) and oxides in the grain of paradise help to increase the size of erection as well as penetration frequency.

2. Panax Gingsen
Panax are perennial herbs of eastern North America and Asia having aromatic tuberous roots. The panax ginseng herb is prescribed for numerous symptoms ranging from improving stress immune function, and endurance to counteracting impotence in men.

3. Rhodola Rosea
Rhodola rosea (golden root, roseroot) is a plant in the Crassulaceae family that grows in cold regions of the world. Rhodola rosea contains ralidroside, rosarin, and rosiridin that are natural plant products helping the release of stress and normalizing the function of your body as well as sexual dysfunction in men. It also helps in enhancing mental and physical performance.

4. Butea superba
Butea superba is an herb native to Thailand, thought by locals to be an aphrodisiac. It helps to raise sexual energy, restore potency and increase libido, confidence, energy, stamina, and etc.

5. Tribulus
Tribulus terrestris is a flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae, native to warm temperate and tropical regions. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, flavonoids, amino acids, and proteins that help to normalize the function of your body as well as sexual dysfunction in men.

If you need more information for how to regain your penis erection naturally, please visit:

Kyle J. Norton
medicaladvisorjournals.blogspot.com

sir, now my age is 40 ,since 14 years i cannot performe my sexual intercourse ,i have errection problem, i lost my desires on making love,i dont lik womens,i feel always triggers in the head and starts head ache, feels to tired, i examine ,everything is normal,before 14 years i am dieing about sex,i had too much intrested to do intercourse.i used alot with masturbation,whereever i know girl gets for fun i go there.,5 years before i married my wife divorced due non performe of sex, i contacted many doctors they are sending me to pshycotrists,after taking their treatment i gain 10 kilos weight.day by day iam worse with mentally and physically,i dont feeel i have energy in body.when i feel to errect my panis ,mentally it will not support,no connection to my pains,and my mind,kindly help me please

Do you have any health conditions that contribute to your current health problem, if you have, please let me know
I have written a series of articles in erectile dysfunction in conventional perspective, I wound like to e mail it to you and hope they are help. I am currently working in the women fertility and infertility project and I will write a series erectile dysfunction in traditional Chinese medicine just for you (Please bear with me), because I believe the TCM has done a better job in treating your problem with little or no side effect. You can find my e mail address in the article panels.
Sorry to reply you late
Kyle J. Norton

i am 20yr old n lost my virginity to my bf n he only used me n aftr dat left me...i am depressd n wnt 2 end my life...anyone please help me...i want 2 regain my virgintiy...please tell me how i can do that...