New Reply New Topic Followed by 22 people

46 going on 47 also and feeling very pregnant. Bloated, tender breasts, peeing a lot, and SO tired all the time. Really want this so am I just seeing what I want to see?! Hate the waiting.....

i have the same proble i have chilren the same age and have not had a period in 2yrs and had my tubes tied cut burn can i get pregnant too

Hot flashes can be a sign of pregnancy

Wow another 46 year old fearing pregnancy. I'm freaked! Gaining weight and literally not eating that much, excercising more than usual. Then it hit me, oh no am I??? Swollen breasts, mood swings (like nobody's business) middle school 12 year old son and he is a hormonal mess too lol! So, I'm terrified to take a test but why would I gain a pound every few days. My stomach has a bump! Wish me luck. I know it would be a miracle but I am really scared. All these symptoms seem to affect most women in 40's so it must be menopause. Had my period and have not missed.

Most of what you are all describing are pre menopause symptoms. I have been ttc with my new husband for 6 years. We only used contraception for the first 18 mths and i bitterly regret that now. In 6 years inhave had many many early miscarriges but nothing in the last 18 mths and now my periods have become very irregular. No other symptoms though but yes i dont imagine I will get pregnant again let alone take a baby home. Very sad. I take all the vitamins and stuff but still nothing and the last 6 mths Ive only had 2 decent periods and 1 or 2 weeks of spotting.

I should say im 47 now.

Im 53 my period has just stopped but i feel something moving in my tummy and really saw niples so scared. Iv done 4 tests all say negative

What was the result?? Where you pregnant?

So were you pregnant? As this post was a year ago...

Hi, Hope someone can help , Im 51, hadnt had a period since last August, but had a proper full week period start 2days after Easter weekend, 18thApril, my boyfriend and I had sex fortnight later (he does FIFO and I only see him either evey 2 or 4 weeks) and I haven't had another period , Ive been feeling blahhh and tired in general, very emotional , slightly sick and joints in hip and pelvic area are all achy, not sure if its my imagination but my bras seem tighter in cup area , Ive alreafy got 4 daughters from33 to 17 & Im not sure wether its just continuation of start of menopause or Im pregnant , I havent done any tests of any sort and Im scared at the thought actually albeit whatever answer it returned

This is crazy, I read that in menopause your uterus shrinks but everyone thinks they are pregnant. This is how I feel and I am 53 and expecting my 3rd grandchild, I have buried over half of my children to early. I just gave up my stepson to his mother because his father and I could not be together because he wouldn't stop drinking and screaming at me. If I turned up pregnant now it would make his day thinking he gets me back. I have told him if I were pregnant its not his. It is mine and I will protect it against all threats! freaking menopause there is no way I am pregnant!!

:') You have NO idea how much hope this gives me after losing twins 9/27 and two more babies prior due to deliberate evil causing me severe stress. I want so much to have one more baby before I no longer can and to know my child bearing years won't end in such grief, loss and pain. Thank you!!! Congratulations!!!

I hope I'm on the right side this is the first time doing this I'm 50 years old I've raised two children I'm not in menopause I get regular periods and my periods a week late and then the pregnancy test came back negative what do I do

Doctor said it's impossible to get pregnant and I do feel a little nauseous urine test was taken at the doctors when I was 2 days late and it was negative

I am 55 with unprotected sex and I am symptomatic.