New Reply New Topic Followed by 10 people

My boyfriend was a meth user but he claims he has not done it in almost a year now. I have been doing some research online and I discovered that meth use causes prolonged erection and impossible ejaculation. I am not complaining about the prolong erection although it is not a full erection unless he takes viagra first but he does not ejaculate. His erections come and go the whole time we are having sex. I want to know if these are effects of current meth use or are the effects long lasting after the meth use has stopped?

hes still on it...i know first hand

There are alot of factors that can cause the problems your boyfriend is having. First you need to talk to him to be sure he isn't using it. Also when he was doing meth how long did he do it. Meth does make an erection last longer but it also takes longer for it to become erect and also it isn't fully erect(u know that tho) Long term meth users often end up having ED (erectial disfunction) which can last for years and sometime is permanent. You said he Can't ejaculate? Is that always the case or is it off and on? Alot of us men don't like to go to the doctors and get our junk checked because if a doctor says it dosn't work then some of us feel like we hae lost our manhood. Be concerned and show it but don't make it a BIG deal we have ego's to protect. There is also other things like stress from work or home which can effect it. He probably feels some stress because of it also. I know first hand about how he feels thats why me and my ex broke up because right before we got together i was using meth and quit for a few months for her but still had the lingering effects (meth takes 1 year minnimum to be completely out of your system) even though i told her she still didn't understand why I couldn't get erect and accused me of still using meth. So please don't listen to the first reply u get here just TALK to him and try not to pressure him it puts alot of stress on a relationship.

**edited by moderator**

from meth my cocks gotten really hard (as hard as ive seen it maybe harder) and ive cummed higher than my head and alot like 5 times a night. thats different from what im reading. just thought i'd throw that out there.

Guys I've been with, always HUGE!, super HARD, I've NEVER seen any of this small non responsive stuff?!!! Maybe it's bcause we were shooting it? And it was many yrs ago when quality was better.

kurt_nunn8 wrote:

maybe its you

yep ive got the same issue with my boyfriend. hes been on meth for like 10 years and he quit when we started going out 3 months ago. he said he was having sex for hours when he was hi, which is normal with most boys, although sum just go floppy when theyre hi.. (ive been out with a few meth users) anyways, im freaking out, he cant hold an erection and can barely orgasm even though he hasnt touched meth in months. i feel like its me and hes not attracted to me.. but at the same time im pretty sure he really likes me, i havent had this issue with any guy ever before. still it makes me feel c**p.
im going to be patient with him. not put him down for it and see what happens in the future. a major part of it is psychological rather than a physical issue so its important to just be patient..
im pretty sure ur mans not on meth. if he was ud notice him not sleeping or eating etc. its a pretty powerful drug and hard to hide if hes on it.. maybe he needs to do other things to pleasure u while he gets over his issues so that u dont end up feeling sexually frustrated :-) good luck miss :-)

***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** better learn how to eat a mean p***y!! All it takes me and my tongue ring is about 4 minutes and u will melt all over the place!!

He is using it. 13 years straight daily smoker here. Still to this day, i have the same issue he is having. As for ejaculation... He can ejaculate. Your going to have to have sex for maybe hours in order for it to happen.  Example.. If you suck him. He will get hard. So when you change into a sex positiion does he get limp as you change into another position? When you quit meth. Your not as interested in sex as when you are on it. All fellow tweekers honestly should know what im talking about. Check it out.. HE is a tweeker. Here is another way. Listen to him go pee. LOL. For real though. Look at his pee colore. Is it dark and yellow? The heck with it. Go buy a drug test kit and test him on the spot. That will give you a real answer.

it's because he's HIGH! if you dont use, you wouldnt know that... now you do.

Guest wrote:

hes still on it...i know first hand

dude nailed it 

Wow, my experience with meth was different. I did masturbate all day and my penis was hard the whole time. When I came it was unbelievable. Most intense, long lasting orgasms I've ever experienced. One guy I know describes it as cumming cement. I'm now many years clean and don't ever expect to experience that again.

I'd agree that he's lying. Sure there can be prolonged effects from taking meth etc., but they rarely mimic to a tee the same effects you get while using. In this case it sounds like he's still using.

Anyone know a drug that can replace the meth penis? I love my long thick limp penis, but don't want to do an illegal drug. Any help would be great. And hunny they are right, he has not quit using.