Does anyone know of anyone whom has had luck with taking this Pineapple Super Fat-Melter Tablets and lost any weight

Guest wrote:

Would you recommend this product to someone else? How long have you been taking it and how much exactly have you lost? Any side effects?

Thanks for a reply.

This is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do not order. Here is a link that might be helpful:

ripoffreport.com/reports/0/267/RipOff0267501.htm

It's terrible what people will do to make money.

Hope this saves a lot of trouble for everyone out there!

the pineapple pills dont work. i took the whole bottle,then sent the bottles back so far the refund never arrived.
gimmie

Guest wrote:

Does anyone know of anyone whom has had luck with takng this Pineapple Super Fat-Melter Tablets and lost any weight

2/13/09 On the Metzger Pineapple Fat Burner for 2 weeks now and can honestly say that it must be a scam, for I've put on 5 pounds, I only needed to lose 10-15 now I've added another 5 to the struggle. So for those of you who actually read these blogs DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! Another BS scam. Just another bored, rich housewife who found a way to rip off the public. sign me pissed off in Brandon Fl. Oh and by the way made me friggin constipated!!! and I drink tons of water.

Jynda wrote:

Guest wrote:

Thanks for a reply.

Yes, I have lost weight with Ms Melzger's Pineapple weight loss supplement. I starded taking them early three years ago. I lost 45 pounds in five months. Yes, they DO WORK!
I haven't noticed any adverse effects. Good luck.
Betty G
lizzer08, you should be ashamed. If it doesn't work for you, don't knock it. That's your system's to the pineapple reaction. Not the supplement.

Yes they do work! People need to stop knocking the products and own up to just being lazy and not doing what it takes to lose the weight. No diet pill is going to help if you don't put forth the effort, so America, I will say it " you're fat and you have only yourself to blame"!

These super fat melter does not work I've tried them did not work they had these outrageous claims you could lose ten pounds in a week I used them for about a month did not lose a pound nothing if it sounds to good to be true it's probably is good thing I was able to get my money back

I have seen some very negative comments about the customer service from this company. We ordered the weight loss pills and they did not work. But, when we sent them back....it didn't take long and the company issued us a full refund minus shipping (which most companies do). When I contacted them about it. They were very helpful and courteous. Not all products work for all people. It might work for you even though it didn't work for me. So, it is safe to try them. If you are not pleased, they will refund your money...of course, minus shipping (as all companies do).

Every body works differently. Metabolism has a lot to do with losing weight. After many years of diet training, I have found that you are not going to lose weight unless you exercise and cut calories. It may be too good to be true, but the company has no problem refunding your money. So that's good.

It's all hype, just scam, just don't take their hook, it just does't "MELT FAT" at all. It appears they just added a light green food coloring to a binding agent with just an essence of Pinapple added.