New Reply New Topic Followed by 40 people

Oh I were you pregnant

sweetliddia.. were you pregnant that time? Im experiencing same case now..

That is the same with me I had a tubal ligation done after my now 4 year old daughter my periods were not normal and I had a kidney stone (never got em till after my tubal) then I had a period on February 16th but this month nothing my stomach looks as if I'm 5 months and ive been cramping I don't know what's going on and also no interest in sex what so ever

I had bitubal in 1996..and the last couple months i have no period..I'm usually on time month after month..what should I do

I've had aa full tubal ligation 9 yrs ago my cycle is a month late could I be pregnant

I'm having the same situation

Hi everyone! I'm a 34yr old mother of 7! My last pregnancy were a set of twin boys!! I decided to get my tubes tied after delivering them. They were born in Nov 2106 and its now April 2017, and I have not seen my period. I pray that I am not pregnant. I want to know is this normal??

Was you pregnant?

Hi im 34 years old and I had a tubal ligation in Dec 2013...it took a couple months but my periods did straighten out though they are much heavier with excruciating cramps.i usually start cramping and spotting a day or two before my period comes .my periods for nearly 4 years have been coming between the 25th and 29th of every month.it is now the 3rd of may and I have not had a period,spotting or bad cramping since March 28th when My last period came.could I be pregnant? I took a dollar store pregnancy test this evening but it was negative.

Did you ever find out what was going on I am kinda going threw same thing right now my last period was in march week of the 19th which is when I normally get them then finally I started today literally. But my nipples are sore never ever have they been sore since my tubel 8 yrs ago after my 3 rd child .. and I have discharge that's coming out of one breast yellowish tan it's got me worried .. I have doctors appt tomorrow

Hi I have the same thing what did u r doctor say if u don't mind me asking x

What did the doctor say?

32 and I had a tubal 6 years ago and a week late, scared to know but wondering if I could be.

Im going through the exact same stuff as all of you are and the dates are the same. I see no one has responded or has posted an update...ugh i need answers im freaking out!!

So i had a tubal ligation 8.5 months ago after my 3rd child. My period was always heavy so i didnt notice a difference in that but i did notice they last longer now. They've been regular ever since i had it done until now, which is May. I spotted this month for about 2 days and havent had a period yet. I took 2 home tests and they were negative and i started having some pain in my abdomen, which i thought could be a tubal, so i went to e.r where they said i wasnt prego and told me it was probly a cyst on my overies (but that doesnt explain my missed period...