Hello, I'm 53 years old and I would like to discuss my problems that started few years ago. I felt tired each day, I had been experiencing muscle pain, but I have always linked these problems with a lot of work obligations. But since these issues were not solved after 7 days of rest, I became worried. I went to a doctor, and after the examination, I was told I have a condition called fibromyalgia. I was prescribed with Mobic and I would like to know will it help fight fibromyalgia and will it give me fibromyalgia pain relief?

Fibromyalgia is a condition whose exact cause was not found yet. It affects women more than man and one of its main symptoms is pain in the muscles. It can be paired with rheumatoid arthritis and morning stiffness. There are several medications that can be used for treating fibromyalgia, Mobic is just one of those. It has proven its worth in fighting this and other condition but there are also several side effects all related to stomach problems. Side effects could even become very complicated, in that case you should stop taking medication and call your doctor.