The hair method actually does work. I had a curly hair style and my mile was in between my neck and shoulder. The hair was constantly becoming tangled and it coiled itself around the mole so rightly, I couldn't undo it. Well after few days of trying to hey the hair off, it fell off in the shower and I didn't even realize it was gone. I kind of missed it being that I've had it for 27 years! Lol. If you don't try the hair method just go to the doctor.

I did mines with hair and it work with 3 strands of hair to make it stronger

If you cut it with scissors wouldn't you need stitches? I thought about it with mine but my mom said if I did I'd bleed to death it's on my upper thigh I'm doing the floss right now but I'm worried it's not safe

Best story I've ever heard a mole.

Actually, it was my dermatologist that recommended this method, with sewing thread. I have used it twice, with great results.
It's such a common sense thing, and I'm always surprised by how much the common sense do-it-yourself attitude has disappeared these days and been replaced by fear of doing the wrong thing. We can't do anything these days unless the experts have approved it. Or we pay them to do it for us.
Doctors are often crippled by the "standard procedure" and malpractice fears, so that even if they know a home remedy will work, they hesitate to tell you.
Don't be afraid. Try it.