I went to the "girl" doctor today.

She says women should go without panties as often as possible (especially in the summertime). If they must wear panties, they should be white cotton briefs.

My mother says you should wear a clean pair of panties all the time. She would prefer that I have pretty panties. What if I'm in an accident? She would prefer that they see pretty panties.

Does the doctor or my mother know best?

I always have to chuckle at the clean underwear idea in case you are in an accident. How clean do you suppose they are going to be if you have just been in an accident that's serious enough for you to go to the hospital?

When I was a kid I like to go visit my cousins because they had plenty of trees to climb and a neighbor girl our age who came over to join us. She always wore a dress with no underpants so being the little gentlemen that we were we always let her go up the tree first. 

The doctor probably has a very good health reason but your mother has other reasons.

Only if you wear cotton 100% cotton panties this is why, because it does not hold moisture no infections

Helper

Doctor lol that's just  your mum obviously caring too much what others think... i know how it feels because my mum often picks at me for stuff like she's ashamed to be seen with me if i don't do certain things... lol, just ignore her, if you get into an accident your likely to have blood and sh*t all over you LOL panties ruined...it's important to wear panties when your out and about wearing clothes in your daily life though but during summer things get more sweaty than usual so it's better to wear no panties some days to let things air out a bit down there lol it is definitely healthy to just lt the wind blow up because it keeps things cool and from getting too sweaty, but if your wearing your pjs and at home it's NOT at all nessicary to wear panties...

I went to the "girl" doctor today. She says women should go without panties as often as possible (especially in the summertime). If they must wear panties, they should be white cotton briefs.
Really? Even if you weren't wearing "panties" wouldn't your "jeans" have the same effect? :shrug: I dunno.

My mother says you should wear a clean pair of panties all the time.
You tell Mrs. Ms. Jenn that what I wear is none of her business. :P

You tell your mother that what I wear is none of her business! :P P.S. - "All the time" - does that include swimming too? and never mind the post above this one - I blame this on yesterday's anesthetic too... :mrgreen:

The doc is right.

Edited to say: find some pretty cotton panties to wear.

New Member

I only wear underwear on my period and going somewhere outside the house. Wearing underwear can increase infections and overall "diaper rashes" from discharge if you wear soiled underwear for too long. Really, you are suppose to wear two different pairs a day from what I've heard. As long you you don't keep a pair on for 24 hours at a time you will be okay. Cotton underwear and panty  liners can help conquer this. Other materials such as silk are not breathable causing more sweating and trapping bacteria against your pelvis if worn for too long.

So, you can wear both but cotton is beneficial in the long run.

no real opinion or expertise in the matter

How about pantyless pantyhose?

Do those count as going commando?

They were very popular about the time pantyhose were invented and a lot of us boys appreciated them. For those of you unfamiliar with them the panty part was simply made of the same material as the legs so basically they were see thru. We had a lovely redhead bar tender at one of the local watering holes who always wore those and she knew how to use them. There was a row of coolers behind the bar where she would perch with her feet on the sink that was under the bar and her vertical smile smiling at whomever was in front of her. She didn't seem to play favorites, she would smile at all of us.

Another style was quite popular with teenagers such as my sister in law. It was the crotchless version of pantyhose which she wore when she went on a date with her bf. I guess that style was for his pleasure ---- and hers. 

i've always gone cotton or commando. so, i guess i agree with the doctor this time. i have no less than 25 pairs of sexy thangs. available at your friendly wal-mart.

Does the cotton really need to be white?

I really like your doctors thinking though.

Mini skirts and no panties. 8O

Sheldon

Activist

What panties you are wearing is of no concern to the first responders depending on your injury in a accident your clothes will be cut with scissors any way.So if you are not wearing underwear the faster the technicians will be able to help you.

How can you say you have no opinion man? It's no panties all the way!