Hi i have more keloid in my whole body.Thats for i am in more stress. some keloids are more painful and itching. i had more treatment. injection, ayervedic, etc. but some its went. but after my 20 age more keloids came.but its heavy large and more painful. i had injection. but after its growed more. anybody give any solution. this is more im very bad and stress

Hi Hon: Has anyone told you why you are getting the keloids?! And also is it definitely a keloid - hard lump, or more of a skin tag (piece of skin)?

A lot of skin conditions can be brought on by extreme stress - such as hives etc. Also a lot of skin tags and similar skin problems can be associated with a low immune system - such as warts and moles. Has anyone discussed this with you? If you can give me some more information I can help you further.

Hi Hon I just found this website for you to look at too.

http://menshealth.about.com/cs/blackhealth/a/keloid_scar.htm

Also here is the name of a cream that they mentioned, just looked up some more and they said Vitamin E rubbed on them.

Imiquimod cream has recently been used to prevent keloids from forming after surgery, or to prevent keloids from returning after surgery to remove them.

Cryotherapy: Freezing keloids with liquid nitrogen may flatten them but often darkens the site of treatment.

Interferon: Interferons are proteins produced by the body's immune systems that help fight off viruses, bacteria, and other challenges. In recent studies, injections of interferon have shown promise in reducing the size of keloids, though it's not yet certain whether that effect will be lasting. Current research is underway using a variant of this method, applying topical imiquimod (Aldara), which stimulates the body to produce interferon.

Fluorouracil: Injections of this chemotherapy agent, alone or together with steroids, have been used as well for treatment of keloids.

Radiation: Some doctors have reported safe and effective use of radiation to treat keloids.

Also Myself and both my children have a condition called "Ehlers Danlos Syndrome" Among a variety of different problems, keloids are also a problem. My youngest son has had many surgeris and each time he gets the keloids around his scar. I get them, if I have a mosiquito bite or sometimes after a pimple.

By chance, do you happen to have VERY flexible joints? Joint pain, pale and soft skin? Are you double jointed? If you are, please bring up that you might just have Eherlos Danlos Syndrome - there are 12 types!

Best of luck and health, hon.

Bambi really beat me to the punch here! I was going to post the exact same link and she got to it before me. I really hope that you find it useful--I saw a lot of good information on the website and I think that it should help you out. Please keep us posted on how some of the treatments work for you and also let us know if you perhaps have Eherlos Danlos Syndrome like she was mentioning. Thanks for posting!