New Reply New Topic Followed by 50 people

Yeah I took it last month, got a period 2 weeks early, and now my period is late and I'm pmsing worse than ever!

Hi Did you end up getting your period?

I took the plan b pill pretty late in the game and I'm having crazy amounts of spotting ranging from heavy to light. I took a test and it says negative but I'm still worried...

So Ive taken plan b twice in around just under a month or a month and the second time I took it (sunday&monday) after that, I'm not sure if its because of the plan b but I've really anxious and paranoid and depressed about some things apparently this is due to th hormonal imbalance, how long can i expect this to last and has this happened to anyone else?

I took the b plan three weeks ago, three days later bleed really heavy for three days then stoped, got really depressed don't want to do any thing, gone off my food, three weeks on, my hair seams to be falling out more then normal and my body has an out break of acne more then normal and I'm peeing a lot, all pill related I suspect,

did things work out for you? x

I'm going through the same thing and I took it about 5 months ago. I had my normal period then it skipped two months. Had it again and now I'm waiting for it and it's about two weeks late. I'm really nervous I'm pregnant but I am waiting another week before i take a pregnancy test

Yes I totally understand. I took plan b in June. Had a period in July and August and now it's September and I haven't received my period yet but I'm having symptoms like I'm about to start so yes it will mess with your body.