if you could choose between having 3 hobby-esque jobs (ie. photography, gardening, and running) that paid the bills...

or a better paying office job...

which would you pick?

just an interesting article i read.. granted the woman was 49, but it's interesting to see people that are going against the norm of having one set job and seeking multiple sources of income. (i'll add that she does have children)

The hobby jobs. Just because I can't see myself enjoying an office job.

hmmm i'd like the three hobby job to go please.

better paying office job - I like to keep life simple and am responisble to feed one wife , two trolls, one dawg and one fish

I think I want a regular job. Just because my hobbies are my relaxing things, and once I'm doing them for money, I would worry they'd no longer be my relaxing things Then I'd have the hobby jobs, and I'd have to take up more hobbies that don't bring in money just so I could get away from my hobby jobs.

Get it?

I've been doing a lot of scrapbookesque things with family pictures, only using picture frames instead of a scrapbook. Using pretty/wacky paper as the backdrop, then pictures/stickers/lace/etc on those inside the frame, then adding little things to the frame itself. JM thinks I could have a business out of this (which I highly doubt) but I wouldn't want to make that my source of income because it is a fun thing for me, and I'd like to keep it as such.