I have a somewhat unique problem in my general pubic region, I have had multiple alternating pains in somewhat unrelated areas.

The first pain I experienced was a dragging/stretching/burning sensation on my left side from my inner thigh to my lower-most abdomen.

Days after, I experienced a bruise-like soreness in my right lower-most abdomen as if I pulled a muscle. By the end of the day I had a dull soreness at the top of my right testicle and whatever mechanisms connect it to my body as if I had accidentally sat on it or squished it in some manner. It continues to hurt whenever any sort of pressure is applied (i.e.- it hangs down as I stand or walk and my inner thigh yanks on it). There is no swelling or discoloration that I can distinguish and no lumps on the right side near the inguinal canal that doesn't match the other side, nor are there any lumps or bumps in the groin, loin or abdomen that don't match the left side.

The lumps I have found are odd-shapped semi-hard bumps on top of the muscle of my lower abdomen halfway between my belly button and the base of my penis (both sides). After prodding around with my finger on these upper lumps, they feel tender or bruised and it hurts to contract my abdominals. I have never felt or seen these upper lumps even when measured at under 3% bodyfat (in the past).

Other pains I have experience are ocassional pain behind my lower abdomen when urninating (not a burning sensation) and sharp pains or cramps in my right lower-most back and right uppermost part of my butt muscle.

I have had an apendectomy/hernia repair 11 years ago, and a second hernia repair 10 years ago. I have weight-trained intensely ever since and have even backed off prior to experiencing these pains.

Also, because I understand some of these pains can be the cause of STDs, I feel it necessary to disclose that I am sexually acitve in a monogamous heterosexual relationship (condoms used religiously and no anal sex)--so I doubt any STDs or related infections. Additionally, ejaculation is not painfull, it just SOMETIMES makes me have to urinate really bad a few times soon afterwards.

Finally, weight training is only uncomfortable when I train unilaterally (one lateral side at a time)

please provide me a professional opinion,
Thanx

i have the same pain. do you still have it?

could be another hernia..., and mind telling me what it felt like to get the hernia removed?

same thing happening to me  i also had a complicated apendectmey