Celebrity
Hey ppl,

Here is the result of my recent deep-research about Trimbia diet pills ingredients according to a forum member who posted the ingredients read from the Trimbia bottle. Just relax drink a cup of coffee and spend 15 minutes of your time and to read this and learn more about each Trimbia ingredient separately!

The ingredients are:
• Sodium bicarbonate
• Sorbitol
• Citric Acid
• Lemon Flavour
• Sucrose Ester
• Sillicium
• Saccharin
• Polyvinylpyrrolidone
• Garcinia cambodgia
• Glycyrrhiza glabra
• Carica papaya
• Citrus grandis
• Citrus limonium
•Citrus aurantium

NOTICE:
Now I’ll explain the research results and possible side effects for each ingredient separately and you should rethink if you would use this diet pills or not. I just want to mention that these pills are not approved by FDA and also I haven’t heard yet that other international and national drug agencies tested and approved these diet pills for use.

Sodim bicarbonate, better known as Baking Soda or Bicarb, is a chemical used to raise total alkalinity in pool and spa water with only a slight affect on the pH. Bicarb is used also as a buffer in re-circulating aquaculture systems. Some pharmaceuticals used it in their powders to help absorb odor and wetness. It’s also well known as a home medicine for acid reflux or gastritis because it absorbs the stomach acid and is very good anti-acid supplement.

Sorbitol is a sugar used to sweeten foods derived mostly from fruits like apples, cherries, berries, plums, pears or sea algae and seaweed. Feels velvet- smooth applied on the skin. Used as a humectant, emulsifier and thickener in formulations. It’s used in diabetic foods as a sweetener. Anyway, it is not easily digested, therefore sorbitol can cause diarrhea in some individuals, especially infants and those eating large quantities of it. Good to know is that Sorbitol provides 2.6 calories (11 kilojoules) per gram versus the 4 calories (17 kJ) of sugar and starch. This is the main reason they embedded this ingredient into this pill.

Citric Acid is an acid derived from citrus fruit. It contains Vitamin C and is a form of acid that can be added to canned foods. It increases the acidity of low-acid foods and may improve the flavor and color.

It is used very often in skincare industry mostly in products for odor neutralization or to adjust pH balance. Citric acid has astringent and antioxidant properties and also can be used as a stabilizer and preservative. It’s a very good antioxidant used to decrease oxidative rancidity of fat or oil. Inhibits metal-catalized oxidation and production of dark colors - metal chelating agents.

Very interesting fact is that citric acid combined with baking soda is used to produce so called bath bombs. :shock: Basically, mixing the citric acid with baking soda produces a salt called sodium citrate. When bath bombs are placed into bath water, carbon dioxide is released and the bombs fizz in the tub. Well, I guess the same will happen in your stomach when you use the Trimbia pill??? However, the sodium citrate is chiefly used as a food additive, usually for flavor or as a preservative. Citric acid is recognized as safe for use in food by all major national and international food regulatory agencies. It is naturally present in almost all forms of life, and excess citric acid is readily metabolized and eliminated from the body.

Some additional interesting facts about Citric Acid found on some internet portals:
    In the United Kingdom, citric acid is commonly used as a buffer to increase the solubility of brown heroin. Single-use citric acid sachets have been used as an inducement to get heroin users to exchange their dirty needles for clean needles in an attempt to decrease the spread of AIDS and hepatitis[1]. Other acidifiers used for brown heroin are ascorbic acid, acetic acid, and lactic acid: in their absence, the drug injector will often substitute lemon juice or vinegar.

Citric acid is one of the chemicals required for the synthesis of HMTD; a highly heat, friction, and shock sensitive explosive similar to Acetone peroxide (also know as "Mother of Satan"). Due to this the purchase of large quantities citric acid may be seen by some governments as a indicator of potential terrorist activity.

Sucrose Ester – I think this is just a common sugar

Sillicium – (obviously misspelled – maybe it should be Silicium??) – Silicium is Latin name for Silicon a chemical element?? However, I just cannot fit this chemical element into any of dietary or food supplements. This element is used for aluminum and steel industry or for silicone manufacturers.
It would be great if anyone of current Trimbia users could confirm this ingredient on their Trimbia bottle?

Saccharin (saccarine or saccarin) is well known synthetic sugar supplement and a low calorie artificial sweetener. It’s 500 times sweeter then sugar and calorie-free. It goes directly through the human digestive system without being digested and was very important for diabetics!

The “dark side” of saccharin has been presented in some scientific studies and concerns during 20th century, proving that saccharin might be an animal carcinogen?!?

Concern peaked in 1977, after the publication of a study indicating an increased rate of bladder cancer in rats fed large doses of saccharin. In that year, Canada banned saccharin. The United States Food and Drug Administration also proposed a ban. At the time, saccharin was the only artificial sweetener available in the U.S., and the proposed ban met with strong public opposition, especially among diabetics. Eventually, the U.S. Congress placed a moratorium on the ban, requiring instead that all saccharin-containing foods display a warning label indicating that saccharin may be a carcinogen. In 1991, after fourteen years, the FDA formally withdrew its 1977 proposal to ban the use of saccharin, and in 2000, the U.S. Congress repealed the law requiring saccharin products to carry health warning labels (picture below – diet soda can).

Polyvinylpyrrolidone or PVP is water-soluble polymer made from the monomer N-vinyl pyrrolidone. It is used as a binder in many pharmaceutical tablets. As a food additive, PVP is a stabilizer and has E number E1201. PVPP is E1202. PVP is it insoluble in water and it can be used to filter bitter compounds from drinks and can even be taken as a tablet to absorb compounds causing diarrhea. PVP in its pure form is a safe and proven ingredient.

Garcinia is a genus in the order Malpighiales consisting of hundreds of species of trees and shrubs. It includes the mangosteen tree which bears a popular fruit in Southeast Asia. Garcinia gummi-gutta (synonym to cambogia or quaesita), commonly known as Gambooge, Brindleberry, Brindall berry or Malabar tamarind, is a subtropical species of Garcinia native to Indonesia. The yellowish fruit is pumpkin-shaped.

Research taking place in 1965 found that hydroxycitric acid (HCA) is the principle active compound in the rind and flesh of gambooge fruits. HCA seems, although this is not yet scientifically proven, to reduce the synthesis of fatty acids and cholesterol in the human body (lipogenesis inhibition). As a result, extract from this species is nowadays widely sold as a component of dietary supplements. Some cholesterol management powders and cellulite removal pills like TerraVita or Citromax pills and many more have Garcinia as a main ingredient.

Glycyrrhiza glabra or Liquorice (licorice) is deep-rooted coarse-textured plant native to the Mediterranean region having blue flowers and pinnately compound leaves; widely cultivated in Europe for its long thick sweet roots (picture below):

In medical appliance, licorice may be useful for mouth ulcers or/and peptic ulcers, therefore is very common ingredient in diverse tooth pastes. In larger doses, it could lead to serious increases in blood pressure or a syndrome known as Apparent Mineralocorticoid Excess (AME).

These side effects stem from the inhibition of the enzyme 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (type 1) and subsequent increase in activity of cortisol on the kidney. Cortisol acts at the same receptor as the hormone aldosterone in the kidney, thus the effects mimic aldosterone excess, although aldosterone remains low or normal during licorice overdose. Cortisol does not actually increase either, but its activity in the kidney does, due to the disabling of this enzyme. To decrease the chances of these serious side effects, deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) preparations are available.

The disabling of similar enzymes in the gut by glycyrrhizinic acid and glycyrrhetinic acid also causes increased mucous and decreased acid secretion. Thus, licorice may in moderate amounts soothe an upset stomach and is used as an aid for healing stomach ulcers.

Licorice has an ancient reputation as an aphrodisiac, though it’s still scientifically unproven! ;)

Carica papaya or just papaya, also known as mamao, tree melon, or pawpaw (not to be confused with the true pawpaw), is the fruit of the tree Carica papaya. Originally from southern Mexico, Central America and northern South America (picture below).

Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain (a protease which is useful in tenderizing meat) and other proteins. Its utility is in breaking down the tough meat fibers and it has been utilized for thousands of years in its native South America. It is included as a component in powdered meat tenderizers. Papaya enzyme is also marketed in tablet form to remedy digestive problems.

Citrus grandis or also called the pomelo (or pummelo, pommelo, jabong, or shaddock), southeastern Asian tree producing large fruits resembling grapefruits. In general citrus peel is often used in southern Chinese cuisine for flavouring, especially in sweet soup desserts.

Citrus aurantium or Bitter Orange is a name used to refer to several citrus or citrus-like fruit trees. Citrus aurantium ssp. amara is a spiny evergreen tree native to southern Vietnam but widely cultivated. Bitter oranges are also called sour, bigarade or Seville oranges. They are used as grafting stock for citrus trees, in herbal medicine, in marmalade, and in the liqueurs triple sec and curaçao.

The extract of bitter orange has been used in dietary supplements as an aid to fat loss and as an appetite suppressant.

Bottom line:

None of those ingredients could provoke serious health issues. Anyway, the Timbia contains mostly citrus related ingredients. Some of them are alrady known appetite suppresant and other are also used in pharmaceutical industry as dietary supplements. Also there are few different substitutions for common sugar like saccharin or sorbitol. Intresting they have added sodium bicarbonate which should eliminate the acid in your stomach and through this suppress possible digestion and appetite. Althoght this method could make some digestive issues. The mix of sodium bicarbonate and citric acid could make a bath bomb in your stomach :) Well, I just can guess what kind of feeling could produce such mix?? I hope the guys have tested these pill before they make their world wide “underground” promotional campaign.

Now, I’d like to find out more about the company and people “behind the curtins”. Why is it so hard to find them and any other information related to Trimbia? I’d like they could post their official and detailed statement here on SteadyHealth.com. I think this would help them to make legal sales and even more it would help all other people who’re helply trying to find the way to lose their excessive pounds. Until I don’t have any detailed information, I’d take them for scammers and won’t recommend their products to anyone.

Any comments are welcome ....

Cheers ppl
Pseud0

Celebrity
Hey there,

One of SteadyHealth members (TwoWendy I think :? ) has confirmed the ingredient Silicium, so my previous assertion regarding Silicium was correct:
Quote:

Silicium is Latin name for Silicon a chemical element?? However, I just cannot fit this chemical element into any of dietary or food supplements. This element is used for aluminum and steel industry or for silicone manufacturers.

I'd appreciate any further info about connection of this chemical element with dietary supplements??

Celebrity
The administrator has just posted Trimbia bottle pictures with all ingredients I wrote above!

Check it out:
http://www.steadyhealth.com/Trimbia_pills_pictures_t64383.html

Pseud0

Trust me to buy something before checking it out. Thank you for doing the research. I paid Aus $69-95 plus $10-00 postage. I sent a money order from the post office. In my pack I received today it states "To protect your privacy - Please note that your credit card statement will indicate a charge from International Fulfillment Services (IFS)." Then it proceeds to give Customer Care Contacts: Mail - International Fulfilment Services Pte Ltd 10 Ubi Crescent #07-88 Ubi Techpark (Lobby E) Singapore 408465 they also have an email/fax hotline and phone hotline for Malaysia/Australia and New Zealand. However the Australian phone number starts with 0011 and area code 65 with prefix 6743 Now if anyone can tell me where in Aussy that is I'd be impressed. Malaysias phone number starts with 02 (sounds more Aussie to me) and 6743 - don't know how they did this but all three phone numbers have the same last 8 digits yes the ph number is the same in all 3 destinations. Why do I get the feeling if I tried it tomorrow it wouldn't exist. The pamphlet is signed by a very Aussie name Loren Shaw and the signature is more like ..... well .... printed. Oh yes and my instructions state not to take more than 2 tablets in a 5 day period, but all the same instructions with the water. Well if they do anything I'll let you know.

Hi, 0011 is the international dial out code, 65 is singapores country code 6741 1900 is the fax number of International Fulfilment Services Pty Ltd. i confirmed these details with telstra on their phone number 1225. I ordered some Trimbia today via this fax . It cost me $39.90AUD plus $10.00 for the postage, for 8 tablets. I am prepared to lose the money in an experiment to see if it works or not. When recieved (hopefully) l will put my starting weight , and monitor weekly to see if the product works, i only wish to lose 5kgs , so if it cant shift that little amount of weight, i will be disappointed. :'(

hi wondering ifsome one can please tell me how i order trimbia if anyone has details please let me know im currently taking duromine its my 10 day but does not seem to be working please help me anyone out there...

yeah i would also like to know how to order these tablets. please let me know.

I know this thread is over a year old - But I thought I might share MY theory on what I believe the 'sillicum' ingredient is. I believe it is indeed the latin for silicon as pseudo deduced - But I believe the form (or compound) they are probably referring to is 'silicon dioxide' the compound or also known as SILICA. It is a related compound to silicon monoxide or silicon sulfide. It is a common additive in the manufacture of many foods , where it is used primarily as a flow agent in powdered foods, or to absorb water in hygroscopic applications. In pharmaceutical products, silica aids powder flow when tablets are formed. 

So basically in this form (fumed silica) it is used as a thickener or reinforcing filler or in a tablet. It is also used commonly in health and prescription drugs as an anti-caking agent in tablets or powder form to prevent the ingredients from clumping. (Example it is added to table salt to prevent the salt from binding to one another and for them to remain separated.) This may have been added to prevent the 'bathbomb' fizz in the tummy pseduo talked about as the 'ingredients' in the tablet are kept separated. Or it may have been added to make the tablet more stable or to thicken the other 'ingredients'. Or it could have been added for one of its own benefits, which it has many: Silicon dioxide (SiO2) is a mineral. It is observed that as it is found naturally occurring in some plants, vegetables and fruits. Nearly all plant based foods and grains containing varying degrees of silica. It becomes necessary in the human bodies to include silicon foods sources in our diets. It assist us to maintain healthy strong bones, joints, hair and skin rejuvenation. A deficiency of silicon can lead to osteoarthritis and arthritis. It is also important to note that it helps the body minimize and reduce aluminum build up in the body.
Depending on what they are actually referring to on the bottle (and again, I have no idea. This is just my opinion and what I THINK they may be referring to) the form of silica  found naturally occurring in foods are plant based foods and the grains that are made into breakfast cereals etc. Whole grains, nuts, plums, grapes, cherries, apples, cucumbers etc (there is a lot, but they are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head right now)

This is a purely safe and common practice to add to health food supplements or prescription drugs and is common practice in the food service industry and would do no harm to your body. It is the most logical explanation for 'silicium' latin to be included in the tablet. And I would suggest it is included in the form of silicon dioxide (SiO2).

HOWEVER.....

There are a few different compounds of silicon. The mineral chemical compound of silicon dioxide can be found in nature in things like sand and quartz.  It is used in the primary production of glass blowing, glass windows, glass bottles, glass jars when it has been mixed with other compounds and heated it binds hard like rock. It is why when lightening strikes a sand beach there is glass left behind. Majority of telecommunications optical fibers are made with silica as a conduit. Its also found in many cosmetics as it has light reflecting properties. In a hydrated form it can be found in toothpaste to remove stubborn plaque. It is also used by tv stations and radio station as it has a unique property that means in quartz form it is able to convert mechanical energy to electrical energy. Silicon carbide can be used to make a sort of sand that is then used in the manufacture of refractory materials such as bricks steel and cement (the use that pseduo correctly identified above).
A crystalline form of silica (such as the type refined from the quartz and used for glass blowing, sandblasting etc) can be extremely hazards to the health. Inhaling finely divided cystalline in small quantities over time lead to health complications such as silicosis, bronchitis or cancer. Divided crystalline particles do not dissolve in the body.  Laws restricting silica exposure 'with respect to the silicosis hazard' specify that they are concerned ONLY with silica that is both crystalline and dust-forming.

So that is MY theory. Again and Again I will say it is ONLY what I THINK they have are referring to when they listed sillicium (though I confess I have not heard it refereed to as that before, and it is spelled wrong which worries me more). It is most likely silica, silicon dioxide (SiO2) and completely safe (in fact it may even make your hair that bit shiner and your nails that bit tougher lol)

My knowledge comes from the fact I work as at a compound chemist (making creams basically from doctors prescriptions. Things a doctor may think will help, but it's no commercially made as a ready made cream. So they will send the patient to us with the percentage of cream they want ie: 10% paraffin 20% glycerin in sorbolene. The cream needs to be built and binded, sometimes with heat sometimes with cool.) The reason silica sprang to mind was we do use it thicken some creams that have a low binding tolerance. We use it as it is non-reactive and a non-active ingredient. I also googled a few things to remember all the different compounds and what the other uses other than medical was)

Anyways I hope it puts some peoples minds at ease a bit. If it is what I think it is, it is nooooo problem :) However like I have said now a thousand times, I don't know. Be great if someone could get hold of the company to confirm. Possibly if they have charged your credit card you can ring and get the merchant machine number that charged it to your card (well in Australia you can anyway. You can then request the bank do a search on the company using the merchant id number as all merchant machines have to have a registered business address. But my thoughts are that they are not here in australia, hence the cloak and danger approach)

Hope I helped :)