New Reply New Topic Followed by 11 people

Thank you! My 11 year old daughter has the same symptoms. Sometime coupled with fever.

MY 15 YR OLD DAUGHTER ELLS SICK EVERY DAY .. IT IS SO GETTING ME DOWN .. MISSING LAST YEAR OF SCHOOL EVERY DAY .... DIZZY TOO .. DOC NOT FINDING ANYTHING .. MORNING WORSE BUT OTHER TIMES DURING DAY ... MAKING ME SO STRESSED

I see the problem, if she has stress issues, depression,going to bed late and waking up early, new diet can all be causes. Hope I helped!

My 9 year old daughter has had the same thing going on for 2 weeks. No idea what's going on. She's vomited twice, not on back to back days. I'm getting worried. I chalked it up to all the Christmas foods and late family gatherings. Any ideas?

My 9 year old is going through the same thing she gets sweaty and nauseous it makes me cry because I don't know what to do. I have taken her to the doctor and they ran all kinds of test on her and found nothing wrong. I feel so helpless

Thank you for your post. Can you explain what POTS is? My 9 year old son has been experiencing the same symptoms everyone on this blog is describing. He had 3 weeks of it, then it went away for 2 weeks, then just came back this last week. Feeling deperate.

Uve described both my kids to a T!

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have any answers? My daughter has had this for 2 years now and she's 12. We've taken her to so many different doctors and tried different diets but nothing makes a difference. Everything makes her feel sick. Even her toothpaste! It's not stress or depression. It started gradually with a few select foods and now includes all foods. There is no correlation between her symptoms and what doctors seem to know about gastric problems. We've even treated her for the bacteria H-Pylori but that didn't make a difference. Please let me know if anyone has answers. Thanks

This describes my 10 year old daughter. I thought it was dairy but test results came back negative. Then I thought maybe egg and that helped but only a few days. The doc ordered pills for nausea and seems to help but I don't want to give her medicine everyday. To be honest, I do think she suffers for some stress from school BUT could stress really be the cause?! She doesn't want to eat anything.

I'm dealing with the same with my daughter. And desperate for answers however, I she has one horrible teacher that I do think causes stress.

We just did a complete abdominal ultrasound and it came up negative. I'll try the nausea pills and see if it works.

How often does she feel this way? Zofran seems to be helping my daughter. This is so frustrating

My son has been suffering from pretty consistent nausea for they pay for months, with little relief in between. He has missed almost two months of school. I've missed tons of work. We've all been terribly stressed out.

The pediatric GI doc prescribed zantac and then replaced with prilosec. He also prescribed otc probiotics. Without any improvements, we decided to have a Blood panel done. Blood panel indicated slight allergies to wheat, egg whites, peanuts, corn and dairy. After eliminating all the allergies out of his diet, we didn't notice much improvement with the nausea symptoms.
His GI doc ordered a barium test, endoscopy and ultrasound. They finally diagnosed him with acid reflux esophagitis, but still weren't sure the cause. Doc doubled dose of prilosec.

The pediatric naturopath prescribed a series of supplements including ginger pills, high dose probiotics, glutamine powder and enzyme pills. She also recommended Gin Gin hard ginger candies by the Ginger People. Last week the Ginger candy arrived in the mail, he ate three and the nausea left instantly and has not returned! It was like magic. Don't know if it works for everyone, but it was a miracle for us. It feels so good to have our son back.

I got the ginger candy and it didn't help. I've tried probiotics in the past, as well as a couple of other healthy store type digestive aids, but nothing worked and just made her feel worse. She has the nausea all the time but it gets worse with certain foods and smells. So all food makes her feel sick, but some more than others. This is extremely frustrating.

Did the doc suggest getting a endoscopy?