New Reply New Topic Followed by 11 people

hi although im 14 ive had this for 2 1/2 years and the only solution i find to work not completely but mint or chewing gum also buscopan says not to give to under 12s but its ok from 8 upwards

Hi.... My 5 yrs old daughter has same condition..... Worried wat to do... Did u get ur answer????

She should stay in miralax til her diarreaha runs white and continue to give her colon time to go back to number size. Have you gone to a Children's Hospital? You say ER but gave you gone to a Children's Hospital er instead of regular. Can get you better Drs and quicker access to pediatric specialists...

Colon back to normal* size.

My daughter had these problems shes 9 nearly 8 weeks bad now. Did you get any answers? My daughter is having some blood tests done soon just need to know what's wrong with her

Hi, so I'm way older then the kids but I was going through the same thing, for about 4 months I felt very nauseous, dizzy, couldn't eat, lost a lot of weight and just felt so sick everyday. Went to all these doctors and they couldn't find anything everything came back clean. I got so depressed/anxiety cause I couldn't figure out what was going on. I couldn't sleep, eat or do anything not even drive that's how bad the depression got, anyways a friend told me to go see a chiropractor which I thought was wired but I did anyway, it turns out I had inner ear infection and it through my equilibrium off and that's why i was so sick all the time. He fixed me and I haven't felt sick since. I hope this helps! Again I'm 35 years old I know the age difference is huge from the kids but I wanted to try to help. Thanks and I hope you all get answers soon!

I'm 15 and this exact thing is happening to me right now. People are saying it's stress but II don't believe that as I don't get stressed easily. Did you ever find out what happened?? Was it just stress cause if so I've missed like 8 weeks of class for what would seem like no reason....

I don't know if you're going to read this again as you commented as a guest, but did you ever find out what was wrong with your son?? I'm 15 and I have been suffering from nausea for 8 weeks, and people say it's nausea but I can't think of anything that would make me nauseous and now I just feel like everybody is treating it like a joke..

I know it's been a year, but did you ever find out what was going on? My son is having the exact same issues. He has a doctor's appt with his pediatrician this coming week, but he's so miserable when these waves hit. Then he's back to being completely fine about an hour later.

Get your child tested for celiac. I went thru the same thing with my daughter and after we found out she had celiac and changed her to gluten free she stopped vomiting.

How long did it take to recover? My daughter has had this for almost 3 weeks and o the first night threw up six times. She hasn't thrown up since but is still feeling bad. I just want answers for my child she keeps asking me how long its going to take

My 11 year old daughter has had 8 weeks of nausea and tummy pain. I have seen 3 gps, 1 nurse, a paediatrician and a gastro paediatrician. All tests negative and I have been sent home with omaprozole for 8 weeks 'although it's unlikely to help'. Meanwhile my daughter cries most days and I spend my days on line looking for an answer. I don't know how to help her. She is in pain, feels sick and unhappy and scared and the drs just say it will probably remain unexplained. I need a dr to take it seriously. If anyone has any thoughts. Please help. Thank you.

I'm so sorry that your family is dealing with this issue. My 12 year old son is 2.5 yrs into chronic nausea that 4 pediatricians, 2 gastros, an allergist, a cardiologist, a psychologist, a geneticist, acupuncture, a chiropractor and numerous blood tests, fecal tests, and scans = no findings! It's so horrible to see your child suffer and not be able to help. We found a chiropractic internist who has a "Dr. House" kind of approach...he ran some different fecal labs that found troubling imbalances in my son's gut flora. We just started some natural tactics ie: NO SUGAR, NO COW DAIRY, and added bone broth, and MCT oil, among some other things. I think we have a long road of healing ahead, since he's dealt with it for so long. I feel sure that we're on the right path. I highly recommend finding Dr. Mercola online; he has such great info on YouTube to check out. I've been watching this blog for a year, waiting for someone's great cure or helpful findings -- I guess I feel like maybe I have a chance to give you all some input. I'll follow up in about a month to update on our progress. Tell your daugter she isn't alone... I hope she finds comfort and wellness soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly believe we as parents need to form a formal forum and demand answers! I contracted some strange stomach flu while working as a flight attendant years ago. Fast forward three years and my son becomes extremely ill after taking strong antibiotics. He curled up in a ball and has never been the same since. We both have been to specialists and all we get diagnosed with is "Functional Pain Disorder." AKA We don't know so we'll slap this diagnosis on to try to help. I am so grateful that I also suffered because I'm not sure I would have believed him. When the doc's don't know they refer back to, "It's in your head." I have read case study after case study and I can't help but think it could be all the drugs they put into our children. After all, we have to sign a waiver saying we won't hold the drug companies or doctors responsible if anything goes wrong! Just my thoughts. I'm praying God's healing on all our children! Blessings

Hi, my daughter is 11 also. She had a 24 hour stomach bug back in April and has been nauseous (without vomiting) and light headed ever since. This is going on 5 months now and she is starting to lose weight. Her blood work is normal and her GI scope and scope of her sinuses was also normal. ENT is now sending her for a catscan. I want a brain MRI done, but her pediatrician said she would have other symptoms and won't give her the script. She eats tons of ginger chews and also uses the bands from the drugstore you put on your wrists for nausea. Nothing really seems to help. In desperate need for answers! I'm very worried!