I need to know if anyone has ever experienced this problem.
My clitoris has always been normal up until last year, but now I just have a hole. It is affecting me terribly, mentally and sexually. I am possibly going through the menopause, so wondered if that would have anything to do with it.
Someone please give me some feedback!

I THINK I HAVE THE SAME PROMBLEM,OKAY I WAS CLEANING SAND DOWN THERE FROM THE BEACH AND THEN I NOTICED I HAD A HOLE THERE.BUT THE QUESTION IS WHEN U PULL IT APART MORE DOES IT SQUEEZE OUT WHITE STUFF, MY HOLE DOES.........I WANT ANSWERS TOO :'(

as wacky as it sounds i have the same problem, white stuff and all

Me too, including small amounts of white discharge. I have talked with my X-girlfriend about it and she said that clits don't have holes. It feels as if I must be some kind of hermaphrodite with a penis/clit. But what's for real going on down there? I never had a traditional clit; instead I've always been like this.

Mine also has a hole. Its not the hood. I really wish I could find more info on this.

if you go to a gyno the doctor could probably give you more help than looking for it online... but good luck with finding your answers. ;-)

I was diagnosed with breast cancer and was on six months of chemotherapy. The chemotherapy killed my ovaries yet I am not menopausal, but my estrogen is really really low. This has caused my clitoris to practially disappear. So I believe the shrinking of the clitoris has to do with lower than normal amounts of estrogen. Approaching menopause when estrogen levels decrease would be a reason also.

I have this too, but it's new. I always had a clit like a little button about the size of a pencil eraser, now there's just a hole there, white stuff too. Chemo, menopausal, low sex drive. Glad I'm not the only one!!!

My Dr. gave me a script for Clobetasol Propionate USP 0.05%. Its a topical corticosteroid that changed the skin and revealed my clitoris once again. There is also a testosterone cream available as a second option.