Ok, here is the situation... My girlfriend usually gets her period between the last week of the month and the beginning of the next. She broke up with me in the 2nd week of January, but I refused to leave her side. She did not want to have anything to do with me for the next few weeks. Then we started txtn and talking here and there because there are times that she wants me around and there are others that she doesn't. Within this whole time she has been telling me that she has been stressed and she's always tired and sleepy. During the week before valentines I went to go see her and we talked and she told me that she went to the doctor for some blood test cuz she didn't know what was wrong with her. Come to find out, she had low iron in her blood. Then some rumor went around during valentines that made her very emotional. Her emotions went through the roof!!! The following weekend I spent the weekend with her and she finally tells me that she hadn't had a period for a month and a half but she finally got it around that weekend. Yet we hung out that weekend as if nothing happened... But now this week is different, cuz she is blowing me off again... Like I said, there are times that she wants me around and others that she doesn't... Can she be pregnant??? Wait, also, we usually go out during the weekend to go drink, but she hasnt drank alcohol for the past month and a half... How can I be sure... Kind of sounds like she is and doesn't want to tell me. I read that pregnancy can make a woman's blood with low iron and that a woman can still bleed like a period, but they call it spotting. Can somebody help me??? Thank you!!!

It's a good thing i tell you've done some work . Yes when a woman is pregnant spotting can occur . But also her missing her period IS possible . it's called irregular period , which is when you are under stress & your monthly schedule goes off track . Also just try telling her you care for her & you want to go with her to the doctors . i'm not saying go inside the room with her . But at least wait in the waiting room & then you can ask what happened . It might be something , it might not be . But the good thing is by doing that it shows that you obviously care more than she might have supposed . Another thing is i have low iron & i get angry at the stupidest things , which of course i look back on later . So she will be cranky at times & tired because her blood isn't producing at the normal rate as the average body . It's like if you skipped breakfast , lunch , then when it's dinnertime you're cranky & not in the mood to eat . Let her catch up on some sleep & give her a little space because we all know when we're not in the mood people can irritate us . Not saying you would because im no expert . And another thing is that if SHE'S not sure she's pregnant , the obvious response for a girl is to not drink JUST IN CASE . Just remember it never hurts to try & it seems you put as much effort as you can . Hopefully this kinda helps .

Is she pregnant ii really need to know what others went thur during their pregnancies cuss i REALL BELIEVE PREGNANT an im15 and really nervous and scared