Once again, my already poor health has taken a turn for the worse. Here is a list of my doctors/specailists and what they found.

Physician/ ER physician--Metabolic Acidosis

Neurologist--Narcolepsy, Ehler's Danlos Syndrome

Cardiologist--Systolic murmur and whatever else they find when I go back in August

Gastroenterologist--Acid Reflux Disease, Gilbert's syndrome and liver issues, lactose intolerance, bad weight loss, sucrase-isomaltase deficiency... See More

ENT--TMJ and excessive nosebleeds

Hematologist--Bleeding problems that mimic hemophilia

Pediatric Surgeon--Did the surgery on my chest for [ectus excavatum

Geneticist--Follow up on Ehler's Danlos and genetic testing, found out also have Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease/neuropathy, bad scoliosis and problems in lower back related to some genetic disease, being tested for marfan's syndrome and loeys-dietz syndrome and a whole lot more, and have an emergency appt August 5th since some test results came back really bad

Pulmonology and Nephrology--Awaiting referral for cardiologist to see them. They think that metabolic acidosis thingy is caused by problems in my lungs, kidneys, or both