Hi, I have tried many products for erection and found out there is nothing like natural supplements (Viagra was a big disappointment). I am talking about natural supplements that can enhance a normal sex life for men and women - they really exist! One should be careful of libido killers too, such as stress and depression, alcohol and drugs. But, I wanna say that L-arginine is the best. It`s a non essential amino acid which improves circulation. L-Argenine increases blood flow to the penis (like Viagra should).

Hi, yeah, nothing like the good old nature. There are also some other natural supplements for erection, known to a man kind for so many years - Ginseng and Gingko Bilbao. Ginseng and Gingko are very effective and popular natural supplement for erection and sex drive. Did you know that in China Ginseng has been use for over 7000 years!!! Ginseng has ability to boost energy and sex drive and improves blood flow. Ginko also improves blood flow to the genitals and is a standard herbal remedy in China. Also, a combination of all these natural supplements will help increase male libido.

I want to know the natural sex boosters , herbal or homeopathic.

Caveat - if you suffer from cold sores the L-Arginine can trigger a cold sore

Natural aphrodisiac male libido supplement may help increase male libido and virility. Each bottle of male libido booster contains one month supply and should be taken twice daily.

Ingredients: turned on Goat Weed (Epimedium Sagittatum), Gingko Biloba (Leaves), Siberian Ginseng P E (0.8% Eleutheroside) (stem), Tribulus Terrestris (fruit), Yohimbe Extract (bark), Maca (root).

'LoveMakingMaximizer for Him' is a blood flow enhancer and a male libido enhancer for men