I have heard that juice from Noni plant has been used as treatment for many medical conditions. I am on hormone therapy at the moment for my fertility. I need information does Noni juice have some impact on fertility or can I use it along with fertility hormone that I’ve been taking.

Hello, I read about this Noni plant. It has been used in Polynesian countries as herbal remedy. It has been mentioned that people used it for diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol, high blood pressure, HIV, rheumatism, psoriasis, allergies, infection, and inflammation. Some even believe that the fruit can relieve sinus infections, menstrual cramps, arthritis, ulcers, sprains, injuries, depression, senility, poor digestion, atherosclerosis, addiction, colds, flu, and headaches, but I can’t recall that fertility or hormone therapy was mentioned. Sorry.

Here is something I found on the net:

Noni has been used for hundreds of years to support the entire body and to treat a wide range of symptoms, including poor digestion, high blood pressure, respiratory ailments, and immune deficiency. Noni has also been known to treat male impotence and to increase female fertility. It is also useful in treating menstrual problems. Lastly, it also increases energy, stamina, and enduranc

Yes noni according to Chinese herbal books for thousands of years also treat infertility . It strengthen spleen and kidney function and is believed to increase energy to hold the newly conceived embryo in the womb for it to grow. It also increase circulation around the womb area and drain stagnation.
Noni contains 150 nutriceuticals and some of them are important enzymes for hormone production and gland functions. It is also a strong body detox, it cleans out our blood, colon, liver etc.
You would have to take noni for at least four months before conception, for your body to build up enough energy and nutrients and detox. After conception, you might want to stop noni or decrease the dosage initially as it is also used in a large amount for abortion as it might increase womb contraction. I believe moderate amount is fine as mice studies from PubMed does not show correlation with spontaneous abortion with noni use and there were also no defects in three generation according to the journal, only increase in the number of mice produced.
I am now also a noni dealer after study it extensively, you could find me on healthwealthhappiness.kyani.net, my email address is there too.

Hi I'm taking kyani nitro fx and I'm in my tww hoping we conceived. Should I stop taking the Nitro now?

i got pregnant after drinking noni juice after trying for a long time.

MY HIV CURE TESTIMONY
My mouth is short of words, I feel very happy because Dr. JOKOTA has healed me from HIV disease who have been suffering for the last six [6] years, I spent almost all my savings in order to obtain some drugs the hospital just to stay healthy, I have made every effort to see if I can get rid of the deadly disease in my body system, but no way, so I thought that's how it'll end, not until a day i was reading some articles on the net, so I found a witness that a lady shared, at first I never thought so something came to my mind that I should give it a try I did and that's how I get on contact Dr. JOKOTA the Paris of Africa, explained everything to him as I have written, to cut shot, I provide some healing spell you use to

What type of noni juice and for how long did u take it?

Hello Readers,
I am a promoter of the Noni juice in a Government Affiliated Organization.
There is no mention that Noni help in the PCOS but i research in the deep in this. In my research i got that Noni is very effective in PCOS. In PCOS, patient need more nutrients in the diet like vitamin B & etc. Noni has more than 165 vital nutrients. So, Noni satisfy all the nutrients in the body. Hence, it is very useful. It helps to control the nutrients in the body.

just started taking noni this morning, I heard its a very great drink for your body, my point to taking it, is for trying to regulate my body to get my hormones in sink so I can conceive. so I see you say you were taking this and got pregnant, how much were you taking a day?

Pls how long did u take the noni

How long did you take noni juce and how long after did you conceive

How long did you drink the noni juice for? Me and my husband jus started drinking it.